VOTE 05.....so who ya going for then?

deanbmw

Chris Goddard:

BNP! Got to be!!

Sieg Hiel mine Führer!

Jesus, I did not think we had any British Nazi Party members on AN but I guess it takes all kinds :(

Thankfully they will never get enough votes to form a government and if they ever do I can allus by a one way ferry ticket to France one weekend.

[ 07. April 2005, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

corydoras:

corydoras:

BNP! Got to be!!

Sieg Hiel mine Führer!

Jesus, I did not think we had any British Nazi Party members on AN but I guess it takes all kinds :(

Thankfully they will never get enough votes to form a government and if they ever do I can allus by a one way ferry ticket to France one weekend.

straight into the arms of the FNP

:D:D

[ 07. April 2005, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: rob.i ]

when you think you know everything think again....

We need to ask each candidate what their views on fishing are before we vote, greens are out then, libs are bordering on a no vote

just one more cast then I'am off home

rob.i:

You mean Jean-Marie Lepen and his stooges? The French do not really take him seriously you know. He is just something else to take the **** out of.

Typical anti-lepen joke

Quelle est la différence entre un meeting du Front National et un préservatif?

Dans le préservatif, il n'y a qu'un seul gland.

Roughly translated:

What is the difference between a National Front meeting and a condom?

You can only get one bell end in a condom.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Mat Hillman:

Looking at this from another point of view dear to most of our hearts,  under which party would Angling be the safest and why?

I don't think any of them could give a toss about angling.

While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the north?"

When another person jumped in and explained that the sun rises in the east (and has for some time), she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff."

And then she voted.

===============

I used to work in technical support for a 24x7 call center. One day I got a call from an Individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Pacific ..."

And then he voted.

============

So my colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the shore. She drove down in a convertible, but "didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving."

And then she voted.

===============

I was in a high school advanced physics class and the teacher was talking about a new military weapon that uses sonic waves on the battlefield to burst enemy soldier's chests. One Individual in the class spoke up and said, "Well that's stupid! Why don't they just wear headphones?"

And a few years later, he voted.

=============

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car. It's designed to cut through a seatbelt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk.

And then she voted.

==============

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought two cases. The cashier multiplied two times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

And then he voted.

==============

I was hanging out with a friend of mine when we saw a woman walk by us with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, "Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?" I had to explain to her that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned.

And then she voted.

===============

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because they were trained professionals and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"

And then she voted.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

corydoras:

corydoras:

You mean Jean-Marie Lepen and his stooges? The French do not really take him seriously you know. He is just something else to take the **** out of.

Typical anti-lepen joke

Quelle est la différence entre un meeting du Front National et un préservatif?

Dans le préservatif, il n'y a qu'un seul gland.

Roughly translated:

What is the difference between a National Front meeting and a condom?

You can only get one bell end in a condom.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

when you think you know everything think again....

theres none worth voting for ,elect your local bod on local issues and suddenly the party line takes over and local issues are forgotten.

the ones i detest are local councils especially the lib dems liars the lot of them ,local ones a few years ago promissed if they were elected they would cancel the court costs of a metal detectorist who found a gem belonging to henry the eight in a local park ,he under the law declared it and was awarded it then the council came in and took it to the high court who gave it to them then clobbered the finder with costs that bankrupted him :mad: on election they didnt honour their promiss.

another lot of lib dems promissed on election everyone would get a £100 refund of their council tax on election this was swiftly swept under the carpet.

so rather than answerng who i would vote for it should be who i wouldnt.

as we have no BNP party (although a little soft for my support) i shall as usual vote for none :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ah - the LODWGM approach.

In that case you should be a happy man since you have exactly the elected officials you chose. I almost envy you chesters1.

** LODWGM - Let Others Decide Who Governs Me

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President