most haunted (sky tv prog)

jeepster

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a timely reminder, i'll be with him all weekend! i'll try to get something decent for him to autograph, a front page from a script or something.

Norrie:

I did more than go out with one, I married one........   :D      :rolleyes:        

Me too (but not the same one as yours :D )

Definitely no regrets, she barbies a mean sausage too, as you know. :cool:

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Haft to admit it was abit freeky tonights show, I do believe it was derek that was moving the glass about the table, Everyone in the room got phsyced out it apeared with a good number leaving cos of diffrent experiences, Where you the guy who left cos of a choking feeling??? Well there was 2 or 3 with the same thing, bizzare and unexplainable, A good laugh that show is though :)

Tight Lines

Shaun

Jon - was that you with the long hair?...great show, my missus thinks its all real - I'm a touch sceptic.... liked that bit where everyone, including you, was sorta getting strangled or something.....magic!...I was in stitches.....

nice one :)

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields