most haunted (sky tv prog)

jeepster

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife says "we never talk" the main reason is because she's glued to that crappy programme every time it's on. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

well i'm back! i didnt sleep a wink on sunday night i was too freaked out. the stuff that happened this weekend was as far as i am concerned 100% genuine (with the possible exceptions of some glass moving, as i never had my finger on the glass i cant say for sure that it wasnt being pushed) the strangulation thing was the weirdest thing i've ever witnessed and has certainly changed my views on such things.

alistair, i got you some autographs, PM me your address and i'll send them off to you.

i've been asked for my autograph so many times this weekend, thats one of the weirdest things about the show ghost

Welcome back jeeps', I missed the sunday show but caught you on the saturday & monday (typical, missed the best bits :rolleyes: ).

BTW - do you fancy a night session on that river? ghost :D

oh, and get ya bloody hair cut!

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

why did that chap smash a mirror over his bonce?

surely theres no need for that kind of behaviour?..and he'll have bad luck for a while allegedly

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields