Britian has nowt to offer

yoxer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Poxer

At the end of he day you will find that whatever people think or say of their country....when it comes to the crunch the British people know how to forget the quabbling and bickering and will all stand together with the BULLDOG SPIRIT and that includes many of generations of immigrants. This spirit because it is so real it will of course include the delusional the loudest the modest the weak and the strong and the people who have know idea what they are talking about but they will stick together.

Bickering is a national pastime same as the weather. You are a bloody wind up merchant and quite skilfull at it especially when you get afresh crop of members to start on. You are definitely politician material set a poser especially one that will show discontent and then lay back and enjoy the results. Like a politician always you talk rhetorically and never rationally and always reply the same way (except more even vaguely).

Another way to put it and more delicately is......... your full of crap.

Have you ever been fishing? if not give it a go chill out. Try enjoy what you have and what you can do. Take up a new hobby like reading a dictionary or under the counter mags.

My spelling and grammer is not prefect nor are my thoughts on certain subjects rational but I do know which side my bread is buttered. I might moan a bit about how much butter but I get on with life for all it's up's and down's. Try doing the same and leave like-minded hobbyists alone. Fishing transcends all cultures, classes and wealth. It's thoughts like these that make a fishing forum and a good one this is. Want to argue and try to wreak havoc or discontent please do it somewhere else. Want to talk about themes that relate to fishing and other country sports (both for or against) join in, these core subjects can run quite heated and that might appeal to your ideologsist if warped sense of enjoyment.

You can tell jokes and pass the time of day and try your prowess with words on the relative thread. Lighten up, send a letter to Jeremey Paxman have a beer or a smoke. If can't see your way to do this seek professional help (but not on this site) or just go away. You are an itch that I can't scratch so I might have to have more than my monthly bath.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.