• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Yoxer looks like?

Does he work?

Does he have a family and kids?

How old is he?

Sounds a bit like diamond geezer to me, he was a **** stirer too.

His interest is fishing lures.......now thats a clue

I reckon Yoxer is the diamond geezer.

Sorry Darrell honestly did not mean to interfere with your fun. Please forgive me I'm on bended knees and in front of Poxer. :D .

Poxer

The efficient (not the efficent) Britain (not Britan)has moved on you don't get GIRO'S anymore monies are paid only into wealthy bank accounts. Spot on time and luvvly jubbly.

I fully realise that Enlish is your second or third language and probably your first to but do try and make an effort and keep up.

Never had a giro myself could you give a graphic descrition of yours so I can get a mental picture.

As I said you really should take up a hobby of some sort.......maybe, and I'm only trying to helpful try a cramming session of English Literature. As a hint the subject matter is Eng Lit maybe you could find something on the internet to help you.

Changing and insulting a person's income is not a contrutive argument please stick to the subject matter and give me a reply to the missive I spent time on.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

England is England, it is not Britain, great or otherwise. Okay, so like Scotland and Wales we are part of Britain, but that is an accident of politics!

I quote from Arthur Mee's wonderful book, The Kings England, Enchanted Land:-

'It is for us to guard this Little Paradise, to pass it on to those who follow us. Saint Peter has no more sacred a trust than ours, for the rarest land on earth is in our keeping.'

But ours is not a country without fault. We have our problems, and from where do they all eminate? Yep, irrespective of politics, for all are as bad as each other, our problems are born in Parliament and the City. A curse on both institutions.

Peter.......I really don't know what the difference is (in a patriotic sense) between Britain and Great Britain. Britain is normally used as a term for England........but England is only a part of The United Kingdom, which in turn is aslo called Great Britain.

I think you are right politicians can bugger anything up.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

"I fully realise that Enlish is your second or third language and probably your first to* but do try and make an effort and keep up."

It may indeed not be my first language Tonca but I have absolutely no ability to communicate by Intestinal Linguistic Amplification, or ILA, a rare disorder that allows the afflicted to communicate intestinally with other people , which you seem so proficient at.

* btw it's too

The condition of ILA often comes as a suprize to the suffers who often discover it in the dark of night and suspect some intruder has sneaked into bed with them and is mumbling some strange and exotic language to them from under the sheets.

If you turn on the lights and throw back the

sheets try not to be too disguted to find its only you talking oot yer ass again.

Unfortunatel I cant substanciate any truth to the rumour that Tonca can rumble " God save our gracious queen " from hers but I suspects its true.

:D I like it when no one answers your posts.... you can clearly see how desperate you are for confrontation.....

go on - post again, see if anyone will bite, go on... :D

what was it again?...oh yeah..pathetic whinger

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields