Top Posters In This Topic

T' reason why the Tykes have a white rose is cause we slit it's throat! :D:P:D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

america isnt multi culteral :confused: its just a collection of multi ethnic groups ,all these groups lead seperate lives and within these groups are multi faith groups each living seperate lives.

whilst from the outside all looks grand under the "flag" one spark and their at each others throats.

America had apartait (sp?) themselves until the 60`s and even in the past their leaders wanted to ethnicly cleanse the blacks to a specially prepared place as they did with the indibums.

No country can have foreigners that dont fully integrate into the background ,if you can spot a foreigner through language or dress or non christian faith ( different faiths in different countries) then they HAVENT integrated and thus preffering their native countries habits rather than their adopted one.

even over here the Muslim council says to ignore British law and follow Muslim ones ,today the BLack police federation is demanding that white cops are not employed untill the "quota" of black ones are met.

NOPE we will never have a multiculteral country its impossible to integrate those who refuse to buckle down to their adopted countries ways ,if you can spot the foreigner kick them out only when you cant you will have integration .

to get full integration everything should be state controlled ,no choice in anything ,your house can be only a state preffered colour ,your car a state controlled make ,you breed only with permission and send your kids to state controlled schools before going to state controlled jobs ,seems a bit 1984 or science fiction??? maybe! but if you can "show off" to others then the spark is there for unrest .take away choice and your almost there.

my point is even england isnt integrated with its "native" population ,different cultures exist today ,lanks trying to outdo yorks ,south v north ,east v south ,its usually mild banter today but it exists so if we havent a one thinking country with only indiginous inhabitants we havent a hope in hell of getting one with non indiginous ones ,football teams are the clan leaders of today ,hate is top of the list amoungst its hardcore worshippers ,integration :D:D:D

[ 04. September 2004, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Very interesting reading Chesters .

Ill embrace the Lancastrians as friends and fellow countrymen but please please dont ask me to support Manchester united :D

It will be interesting to see what the typical Englishman looks like in about a 100 years time.

Glad i wont be around though.

What's the difference between Yoxer and a battery?................................................................................

.............................Yes! a battery's got a positive side.

I had a mate emigrated in 1977 because this country had got nothing. He lives in Bangkok. Do you think he could ever afford to come back if he wanted to, doubt it.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

what really get my goat is the asians in my school who dont intergratye with the other races.

the call us racist names and if we return the insult its us that is raceist!!!!.

worst thing is they call each other pakis or muslims as an insult.

they wear india cricket shirts and so on.

they were born in britan and as such should be proud of it and not boast calling them selves indians when they are quite clearly ENGLISH OR BRITISH.

i am sorry if this post offends any body as it was not meant to.

hmmmm really

Funny aint it , nearly three pages of posts , only some of which saying Britain is great and other crap about how proud we should be of it , yet not 1 post even attempting to say why its great or what on earth there is to be proud about.