sick to the back teeth

billy50000

Unfortunatly, the people that make fraudulent claims,and defraud the system, probally make it bad for everybody else.

I know personally, of a 30 year old English woman, who is claiming every kind of benefit going.....and using 400€ a month of it to pay for what she calls a "holiday home" in a coastal resort near me.

The system appears to need a drastic overhaul, so that money goes to the people who really need it.

By the way., its not a story from a bar, i know her name and where she comes from in the uk.

.Its not down to me to do anything about it, before the comment is made...its not coming out of my pocket. ;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
Unfortunatly, the people that make fraudulent claims,and defraud the system, probally make it bad for everybody else.

I know personally, of a 30 year old English woman, who is claiming every kind of benefit going.....and using 400€ a month of it to pay for what she calls a "holiday home" in a coastal resort near me.

The system appears to need a drastic overhaul, so that money goes to the people who really need it.

By the way., its not a story from a bar, i know her name and where she comes from in the uk.

.Its not down to me to do anything about it, before the comment is made...its not coming out of my pocket. ;)

So to summarise the thread......it started off with a rant about how this governemnt was a shambles and couldn't organise anything. We have in replies one person who thinks someone shouldn't go fishing with a bad back and reports him to the authorities, and another who won't report somone he knows is committing fraud cos it ain't coming out of his pocket.

Anyone else see the irony here? :headhurt:

The cost of efficiently policing the system would likely cancel out any savings made by eliminating fraud (especially when the value of unclaimed benefits is taken into account).

If enough tax-payers become sufficiently outraged by the abuses committed by a minority, and start voting for parties that promise to make life tougher for claimants, an awful lot of innocent people are going to suffer for it.

There's no denying that fraud goes on, but can't we be pragmatic and recognise that the cure might be worse than the disease?

its funny cos despite the system run by the goverment being a hash job but if we try and push for change it will make matters worse!!!!

talk about confidence in the goverment..

basically as the thread started its again a case of "the goverment couldnt organise a wizz up in !!!!!you got it!!!

plus the benefits is just the tip of the iceberg and an easy way for the goverment to scrape back the money THEY blew!!

im not saying millions of pounds couldnt be saved by sorting the benefits out but where will that extra money go!!!!

not into anything usefull id bet!!(not that thats not a reason to do anything)but jesus !millions get wasted daily in dozens of sectors bar the benefits area,like road calming measures, to more speed cameras and green zones around london, which hasnt reduced traffic one bit!!!

ID cards is just another waste of time bar being able to use them to fly from one end of blighty without a real passport!!

i could go on all night:):)

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

So to summarise the thread......it started off with a rant about how this governemnt was a shambles and couldn't organise anything. We have in replies one person who thinks someone shouldn't go fishing with a bad back and reports him to the authorities, and another who won't report somone he knows is committing fraud cos it ain't coming out of his pocket.

Anyone else see the irony here? :headhurt:

i didnt say how she pays for her flights every few weeks (on purpose)........that would really get you all going :lol::lol:

(just because i dont have anything to do with reporting her.....doesnt mean that a certain british taxpayer hasnt) ;)

Hey guess what Billy? You're not the only one who doesn't like our PM. :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8281859.stm

I would have thought that news, would gain him a few votes. B)

John.

Sorry John but that report is seriously flawed.

In it they referred to the Sun as a newspaper :rolleyes:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

trouble is, most of their readers think it is :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8282535.stm

an update above to your link.

Your not wrong there, They even moved the page 3 girl over for brown today, whatever possesed them. Still it's better than that communist dirge called the mirror (just bet they are calling brown the peoples champ, snigger) and half as expensive. :)

what about this anachist, jail him for vandalism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8283549.stm

the sun can't be all bad though when it comes out with this brill suggestion

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/8281894.stm

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..