sick to the back teeth

billy50000

Guest Brumagem Phil
Hi all

i agree with phil many types of disabilitys you cannot see but that doesnt mean your good to go!!!

videoing people is below the belt without facts and its wrong to not read the whole book before doing it but i do agree there are some that are fiddling but weeding them out is harder than just thinking "he looks ok" thus why our system is in such a state!

besides most are wearing gold chains and selling weed from thier houses and begins with c and ends with an s but far from me to be judgemental just my opinion:)

but back to broon:)i agree he makes my skin crawl too:)

he should have stayed in the postion he was in as he seemed to be competant at that at least!

i bet labour wins though!!(cannot see how but a hunch its gonna be a fix of momentous proportions.......

oh and yep i know history!!!!!! but you can hope for anything better when this country is in such a crap state:and getting rid of the church is a grand idea along with the wierdos who pray in it!

Blimey, benefit cheats, government incompetence, rigged elections, drug dealers, dodgy vicars and oddbods who go to church..........you really have a bee in your bonnet today don't you mate! :rolleyes:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked and saddened that the country has come to this.....snooping and spying on each other.

Peeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssse Phil, nothing that us ordinaries do can compare with the snooping and spying the local authorities are upto. Our local authority have run out of signposts to hang the latest speed camera signs that also double up for mobile video camera signs, to catch us doing various mis-doings so that they can issue you with a penalty notice. Our towns are also surrounded by fixed anpr cameras to log your journey in and out.

We will be having dustbin snoopers next, can't get much lower can you? :)

Haven't mentioned the fixed speed camera's that can clock you at any time, day or night, even if you are the only person on the road.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

That sounds like a good idea to me. I think this is already the situation north of the border.

The plan isn't to remove violent partners, it is to remove partners after any allegation of violence is made.

I don't know quite what to think of it. I've no sympathy for wife beaters (or husband beaters or civil partner beaters for that matter) and would be generally in favour of measures to protect those who are victims of domestic violence, but I'm also wary of the extent to which this administration has undermined the concept of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

The plan isn't to remove violent partners, it is to remove partners after any allegation of violence is made.

I don't know quite what to think of it. I've no sympathy for wife beaters (or husband beaters or civil partner beaters for that matter) and would be generally in favour of measures to protect those who are victims of domestic violence, but I'm also wary of the extent to which this administration has undermined the concept of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Do we still have that Steve? From the some of the posts on here, it seems not!

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Do we still have that Steve? From the some of the posts on here, it seems not!

In criminal law we still have it - all Den has done is to provide evidence, it is up to the courts to interpret whether the guy is claiming fraudulently. It could well be that he has a disability which allows him to push a carp barrow round a lake and spend the day fishing but which makes him unable to work on the checkout at Tesco.

What framework the DSS use to determine whether someone is still entitled to their benefits - whether they use the "balance of probabilities" approach that would be used in a civil dispute, the "innocent until proven guilty" approach of criminal law or the "prove you're not a terrorist/paedophile/tax evader/etc" approach of recent government - I don't know. I do know that of the people I know who have applied for benefits for disability, the success or failure of the claim seems to have more to do with their ability to represent themselves to the DSS staff and to pursue the claim through the system than their degree of impairment. The person who was least able to work was least able to deal with the stress of dealing with the system.

Guest Brumagem Phil
I do know that of the people I know who have applied for benefits for disability, the success or failure of the claim seems to have more to do with their ability to represent themselves to the DSS staff and to pursue the claim through the system than their degree of impairment. The person who was least able to work was least able to deal with the stress of dealing with the system.

One of the best remarks i've seen on the subject for some time.

The other thing is how poorly the system is at actually helping people and in many cases actively penalises people for trying to help themselves. The idea of a social framework of course is excellent, but the implementation of it leaves a lot to be desired.

I don't quite understand how sending in a video of a claimant humping a wheelbarrow of tackle around amounts to "acting as judge jury and executioner". Surely it is merely providing evidence upon which the benefits agency can decide whether there is a case to answer? It is up to them to take it further.

What framework the DSS use to determine whether someone is still entitled to their benefits - whether they use the "balance of probabilities" approach that would be used in a civil dispute, the "innocent until proven guilty" approach of criminal law

Medical guidance for decision makers relating to a bad back http://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications/special...e-and-mobility/

For DLA mobility component (Higher rate), the law requires that a recipient should be either unable or virtually unable to walk "most of the time".

This test relates to walking on level ground whilst using any medication that might be appropriate and any walking aids that are recomended.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Brumagem Phil
I don't quite understand how sending in a video of a claimant humping a wheelbarrow of tackle around amounts to "acting as judge jury and executioner". Surely it is merely providing evidence upon which the benefits agency can decide whether there is a case to answer? It is up to them to take it further.

I wasn't referring to just dens remarks colin.

But as you mention them, I'll comment on them directly. I believe what den did was wrong. He has made an assumption about someone based solely on a tiny portion of that persons life and then caused trouble for him. The bloke will already have been signed off by a doctor and will have to undergo periodic examinations by DSS appointed doctors, but now he is likely to have his claim stopped and face going through it all again just because den thinks the bloke shouldnt go fishing with a bad back.

Don't misunderstand me, people do take the pee and if this bloke was running a roofing business then I'm all for reporting him, but den has just assumed the bloke is guilty and so will the DSS. He'll then have a fight on his hands to get his claim reinstated.

I wasn't referring to just dens remarks colin.

But as you mention them, I'll comment on them directly. I believe what den did was wrong. He has made an assumption about someone based solely on a tiny portion of that persons life and then caused trouble for him. The bloke will already have been signed off by a doctor and will have to undergo periodic examinations by DSS appointed doctors, but now he is likely to have his claim stopped and face going through it all again just because den thinks the bloke shouldnt go fishing with a bad back.

Don't misunderstand me, people do take the pee and if this bloke was running a roofing business then I'm all for reporting him, but den has just assumed the bloke is guilty and so will the DSS. He'll then have a fight on his hands to get his claim reinstated.

Exactly :thumbs:

Unfortunately he didn't get a video of him laying on the floor crying after going fishing, or taking his frustrations out on his wife and kids (again) or taking more painkillers than he knows is good for him just so that he can do things that most people don't have to think about, but take for granted.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/