sick to the back teeth

billy50000

Hi all

Have you all noticed its that time again!(as if you could have missed the smell in the air of bull****)

Yep its a general election approaching or whatever farce you want to call it.

over the last day on my homepage(msn.com)its been story after story of labour promising this and that etc etc (snore,cough,laugh)

well one or two things caught my eye, one of these being a telly appearance by broon in some creepy cherry mouthed begging plea to win back votes etc, and the other is certain things which have struck me as just plain mad!!!

i.e...police will help stalking victims and having new powers etc

and new plans to remove violent partners from the home instead of housing the females into a refuge.

also abit of overconfidence in winning the election despite the votes stacked heavily against a labour win!!!(to the point of a suspicous fixing hunch)

and also a qoute i copied )

:::Any parent of a child issued with an Asbo will automatically be subject to a parenting order requiring them to go through intensive courses.::::

now forgive my ignorance but isnt this country in a recession(forgive any spelling mistakes)

most of these changes require money and manpower all of which is strained at the moment.

they even mention tougher prision terms for offenders of crimes such as child abuse and youth crimes etc etc

funny cos i thought we had a packing problem in our prisons despite the laughable prison terms handed down to offenders already, plus that how many more ps3`s do we need in prison...:)

rant over sorry im just sick and tired of this country being run into the ground along with our armed forces by these bloody idiots!!!

i say the queen should take control and do some damn work for a change, its the guys she has left in charge that have screw`d this country out of every penny from us,the armed forces,and a dozen other needy areas that would be better focused on, rather that second homes and new kitchens.

talk about criminals running the show,what is this world comming to when we are electing these cherry mouthed,quilted toilet tissue using, arse wipes to allocate funds to services that save lives etc

madness!!!!

my tip to saving money

line them up along with pedo`s and shoot the boomin lot!!!

then let the queen use the power handed down through generations to get off her royal butt and clean the country up again..

maybe then millions may see a GREAT BRITAIN! again

argghhhh

vote clarkson:)lol

just had another laugh::::

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-...entid=149978089

and i couldnt have put it better::

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-...entid=149984175

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on Billy , but whats the point in ranting , it will get you nowhere fast.

These t0ssers do as they will and show "statistics and facts" proving them right and the general public wrong.

Shovel the lot (including the queen) and start afresh.

This country is and has been dead on it's feet for quite a few years now , whats wrong with something new , totally new?

First thing (for me) to be kicked into touch is the benefits scheme.

Scrap the entire scheme and start from the bottom working up.

Totally radical but........ example seen with my own eyes just yesterday..

A man i know pretty well , played football in his early years , he's 43 now , broke his ankle back in his youth , has since the accident been on the pan-crack claiming benefits because of his injury. Don't get me wrong , it was a bad accident and he hasn't worked since he was 21. This man now has a little allotment where he grows all his little veggies along with what other else he does while hes down there. The thing is , i live along a set of huge farmers fields which is also a short cut for this mans allotment from his house. Out and about in my back garden yesterday with the kids , we ventured out into the fields (freshly ploughed) and saw none other than the above pushing a wheelbarrow laden with a fridge-freezer , THROUGH A PLOUGHED FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man himself is a decent enough kind of chap , like him or love sort of bloke.

Now if a man who is claiming disability benefits and can't work because of his 'disability' can push a wheelbarrow through a ploughed field isn't fit for work then theres hope for all of us wannabe scroungers isn't there?

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG , there are legitimate benefit claimants who do deserve help because the are truely unable to actively work and put into society.

The problem lies with the system itself. Along the short space of time that we have encountered and have had to meet and abide with umpteen human right bills. All of these come together to make the benefits system a pretty powerful machine. It's hardly rocket science to work out that more money is being spent on benefits going out than income tax coming should start the alarm bells ringing. All along with a recession (of course this will be one of the scotch gits excuses ) it will be an easy get out clause and help in sweeping the problem under the carpet.

Sort the benefits system out and you will be a BIG way closer to getting the country back on its legs instead of laying down on its knees with its ar5e up in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr M saying what he sees.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Spot on Billy , but whats the point in ranting , it will get you nowhere fast.

These t0ssers do as they will and show "statistics and facts" proving them right and the general public wrong.

Shovel the lot (including the queen) and start afresh.

This country is and has been dead on it's feet for quite a few years now , whats wrong with something new , totally new?

First thing (for me) to be kicked into touch is the benefits scheme.

Scrap the entire scheme and start from the bottom working up.

Totally radical but........ example seen with my own eyes just yesterday..

A man i know pretty well , played football in his early years , he's 43 now , broke his ankle back in his youth , has since the accident been on the pan-crack claiming benefits because of his injury. Don't get me wrong , it was a bad accident and he hasn't worked since he was 21. This man now has a little allotment where he grows all his little veggies along with what other else he does while hes down there. The thing is , i live along a set of huge farmers fields which is also a short cut for this mans allotment from his house. Out and about in my back garden yesterday with the kids , we ventured out into the fields (freshly ploughed) and saw none other than the above pushing a wheelbarrow laden with a fridge-freezer , THROUGH A PLOUGHED FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man himself is a decent enough kind of chap , like him or love sort of bloke.

Now if a man who is claiming disability benefits and can't work because of his 'disability' can push a wheelbarrow through a ploughed field isn't fit for work then theres hope for all of us wannabe scroungers isn't there?

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG , there are legitimate benefit claimants who do deserve help because the are truely unable to actively work and put into society.

The problem lies with the system itself. Along the short space of time that we have encountered and have had to meet and abide with umpteen human right bills. All of these come together to make the benefits system a pretty powerful machine. It's hardly rocket science to work out that more money is being spent on benefits going out than income tax coming should start the alarm bells ringing. All along with a recession (of course this will be one of the scotch gits excuses ) it will be an easy get out clause and help in sweeping the problem under the carpet.

Sort the benefits system out and you will be a BIG way closer to getting the country back on its legs instead of laying down on its knees with its ar5e up in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr M saying what he sees.

Phone the benefits agency.......... I have sent a short video of a guy who supposedly has a bad back and can't work (but he can hump tackle around a lake).

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

[....]a guy who supposedly has a bad back and can't work (but he can hump tackle around a lake).

I bet he's a cracking pendulum caster though - it's all in the swinging of the lead ;)

I haven't been following the conference, though the bits I've heard smack of desperation - half the problems don't need new laws, they need competent administration. The police, judiciary, schools and social services need to be given clear objectives which correspond with what the public expect of them, not to be left jumping through hoops while hog-tied with red tape.

Sounds like Brown is getting to the point of promising anything he thinks will win votes. At this 11th hour, it's a bit late to have a sudden Damascene conversion over ID cards (and how much money has already been wasted?).

He's even desperate enough to let Mandelson get his mitts back on the levers of power - I saw a short clip from his speech on the news, the "if I can come back..." bit, and it made my skin crawl.

Guest Brumagem Phil
Phone the benefits agency.......... I have sent a short video of a guy who supposedly has a bad back and can't work (but he can hump tackle around a lake).

Den

I'm shocked and saddened that the country has come to this.....snooping and spying on each other.

How do you know how much pain the bloke is in carrying his tackle? Do you know how it affects him later, ie is he flat on his back for hours but considers getting out the house for a while to fish to be worth it?

You also have no idea how his symptoms may wax and wane, ie does he just fish when he has a good day or his back isn't giving him too much grief? Are there days when he can't even get out of bed with the pain? Just because he can spend a few minutes carrying a bag of rods around a lake does not mean he can work all day.

You lot really make me laugh at times........judge jury and executioner when in most cases you actually have no real idea what people feel by way of pain (be in physical or emotional/mental).

There..........my rant for the day from the other side of the fence :thumbs:

Den

Bad backs are strange things.

I have a bad back. Over the years I have had 4 lots of surgery, spent months in a wheelchair and on crutches, been told that I wouldn't walk / work again.

I have permanent sciatica in both legs and have been living on two types of painkillers for over 20 years

I have spent 6 months of this year wearing a collar on my neck after breaking it and having two discs removed and replaced with nylon and stainless steel cages.

So, I have a bad back and have the x rays and MRI scans and surgeons recordsto prove it.

If I was employed I wouldn't be able to work. I would have taken too long of sick and they would have got rid of me as a liability, so I would be on benefits, but I am self employed and make my own living. Not everyone can do that.

The point is, I still go fishing. Last weekend I humped fishing gear and a float tube around a lake and then fished from it for 6 hours, finning up and down the lake.

The weekend before I humped a rucksack, pole holdall, chair and assorted tackle around a lake.

I play golf (after a fashion) when the mood takes me.

I go to Tesco and hump the shopping out to the car.

I walk the dogs every day.

Now if you filmed me doing these things and sent the video off to the benefits office they would consider your video PROOF that there was nothing wrong with me, and that would itself be totally wrong.

What are folk with disabilities supposed to do? Many, like me, just take more painkillers and get on with their life.

You see someone going fishing and decide "there can't be anything wrong with him"

You might be wrong as well ;)

Just seen Brumagen Phils post. We must have been typing at the same time.

Agree with him 100% Well said!

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

....new plans to remove violent partners from the home instead of housing the females into a refuge.

That sounds like a good idea to me. I think this is already the situation north of the border.

i say the queen should take control and do some damn work for a change, its the guys she has left in charge that have screw`d this country out of every penny from us,the armed forces,and a dozen other needy areas that would be better focused on, rather that second homes and new kitchens.

then let the queen use the power handed down through generations to get off her royal butt and clean the country up again..

The monarch has had no powers of the kind that you are suggesting since 1693. Don't they teach you guys your own history in your schools?

I'd rather that; the Monarch became plain old Mrs Windsor; that we disestablish the Church of England so that we can have separation of Church and State like the good old US of A (and France B) ) .

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hi all

i agree with phil many types of disabilitys you cannot see but that doesnt mean your good to go!!!

videoing people is below the belt without facts and its wrong to not read the whole book before doing it but i do agree there are some that are fiddling but weeding them out is harder than just thinking "he looks ok" thus why our system is in such a state!

besides most are wearing gold chains and selling weed from thier houses and begins with c and ends with an s but far from me to be judgemental just my opinion:)

but back to broon:)i agree he makes my skin crawl too:)

he should have stayed in the postion he was in as he seemed to be competant at that at least!

i bet labour wins though!!(cannot see how but a hunch its gonna be a fix of momentous proportions.......

oh and yep i know history!!!!!! but you can hope for anything better when this country is in such a crap state:and getting rid of the church is a grand idea along with the wierdos who pray in it!

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

i bet labour wins though!!(cannot see how but a hunch its gonna be a fix of momentous proportions.......

It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always wins!

oh and yep i know history!!!!!! but you can hope for anything better when this country is in such a crap state:and getting rid of the church is a grand idea along with the wierdos who pray in it!
Amen to that ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote