why doesnt this country rise up and demand change

billy50000

Hi all

just to give you some insight into what types of change i mean il give some linkys to read..

1st linky

2nd linky

read the comments and its clear the views of allot of this country are united in its wants!!!

so with all this soft ass liberal softly softly approach when are they (the higher powers )going to realise its not working!!!!!

pedos getting away with disgusting acts that get worse almost daily(those that have come to light anyway)

and kids trying to kill other kids that know they can get away with it because they are either too young to properly punish or just because they just dont care!!!

this human rights act is the biggest joke of all time and we as a country are sitting there and taking it up the rear end because be apparently have to!!!!

its time something was done!

i dont know what,maybe a huge protest to number 10?(which will be denied as you have to ask permission from the london cops)

or a massive storm of letters to number 10 that grinds the postal system to a halt and gets the PMs attention and doesnt stop till it does!!!

i feel sick that we !the law abideing people have to take whatever we are told even though the pm and his wasters know its wrong and dont care!

the police and judges have more powers to hit motorists than convict child killers or pedos because its money in the pocket!

if anyone votes labour they need thier head read and the first mp that promises to rid the human rights act and actually does it id vote for(not the bnp though)even though they do have some points but they seem alittle rascist for my liking but i could be wrong as thats all they seem to get branded by the rags!

death penalty all the way for these scum!!!

you take a life then yours is taken!(i mean pre med stuff and the rest!!!

and for house breakers then the same !!you break in your rights gone and its on your head(anything goes)

im not talking lawless i just want to see the worst kind of reoffenders get ended because they will never change and its damn obvious!!!!and so is the cure

death!!!

sorry this has really knobbed me off as my kids have to share a world with this type of scum and it haunts me that one day they may be unfortunate to meet one.

in a village near me some kid nearly got dragged into a car and was saved by a women who helped(portobello)

scum the bloody lot!!

i say make it open season

trust me when i say ive been restrained in my wording and if i had stumbled on these two kids doing this or anyone doing wrong id be the first to act wether they were armed or not!!!

they would go down!!!!

and the stupid thing is!so would i !!!

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a simpathy vote comming

linky3

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

this human rights act is the biggest joke of all time and we as a country are sitting there and taking it up the rear end because be apparently have to!!!!
So what human rights are you willing to give up?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

whatever it takes to rid the country of scum!

if not im sure the law can put in an exclusion clause just for them:):)

after all they are not people that act this way they are animals!

why?do you think this human rights farce(at presant)should include them?

i dont think you do:)

Edited by billy50000

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

whatever it takes to rid the country of scum!

if not im sure the law can put in an exclusion clause just for them:):)

after all they are not people that act this way they are animals!

why?do you think this human rights farce(at presant)should include them?

i dont think you do:)

The problem with your reasoning is that you seem to be taking a very ego-centric view of this, assuming that everybody agrees with you. What about people who read your viciously simplistic right-wing views and think that you are among the scum who the country ought to be rid of? Not so simple then is it?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

The problem with your reasoning is that you seem to be taking a very ego-centric view of this, assuming that everybody agrees with you. What about people who read your viciously simplistic right-wing views and think that you are among the scum who the country ought to be rid of? Not so simple then is it?

You must be reading what's he's written differently to me. I don't think he's said anywhere 'my way or no way' he's merely stating his views. I agree with a lot of what's written I would just opt for a less simplistic and perhaps less vicious solution.

All that said, society is in a mess and the courts/police/government/social workers/etc all appear to unable or unwilling to straighten things out.

The 'laws' of the land still do more for the criminals than for the victims of crime and until that changes, things will only carry on going downhill - IMHO.

Rob.

I don't want the death penalty back, though I'm certain some people deserve it. For the most serious crimes, I want life to mean life.

As for those two children, they need to be kept in custody until they are no longer a threat to others. Personally, I think there should be a charge of "grossly negligent parenting" for those who raise monsters - the parents of those two have messed up at least four children, only two of them their own, and I think they should probably do time for it.

Those two kids didn't get like they are on their own. They were "trained" by their so called parents. They lived in a violent household and accepted violence as normal.

If you see violence as the answer to society's problems then you are not the solution, you ARE the problem.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

As for those two children, they need to be kept in custody until they are no longer a threat to others. Personally, I think there should be a charge of "grossly negligent parenting" for those who raise monsters - the parents of those two have messed up at least four children, only two of them their own, and I think they should probably do time for it.

I was saying the same thing to my wife this morning, when a woman came on the news saying how those two kids had been subjected to drugs, alcohol, violence, abuse etc, during their short lives. She went on to say how it could have impacted on their behaviour. When the interviewer mentioned action against the parents, she said that it wouldn't be right because we don't know what happened to them in their childhood!!!!!

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John