Ultimate goals

Ken L

To retire to somewhere with better weather and to live next to a nice tranquil lake where I can fish the pole for nice roach, tench and perch in peace :)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Ive done all the realistically achievable ones except for a 2lb+ Roach. Hopefully I will get the motivation before I go to the big pit in the sky and make an effort to track one down.

my goals find good pike water closer to home catch a 40lb plus and catch a wells thats about it

A billfish would be cool but I don't think it gets the prize because of the kit needed to land them.

A fishing tour of South America though is the dream.

Seatrout in the south, dorado from the Paranar, the beasties of the Amazon and then saltwater fun and games in the Caribbean

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

To retire to somewhere with better weather and to live next to a nice tranquil lake where I can fish the pole for nice roach, tench and perch in peace :)

So you've decided against going to France then Dave.. :D

After not wetting a line for over 12 months, I just want to get back on a river bank, simple as that.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So you've decided against going to France then Dave.. :D

After not wetting a line for over 12 months, I just want to get back on a river bank, simple as that.

John.

France is exactly where I am going John, and I have the perfect lake in mind ;)

Roll on September B)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Actual fish aside, I just hope that throughout my life I have access to wild, natural, beautiful, unpressured waters. That for me is the main point of it all.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Actual fish aside, I just hope that throughout my life I have access to wild, natural, beautiful, unpressured waters. That for me is the main point of it all.

Exactly!!! The fish are just a bonus!

Rich

I think you would be on for a orgasm if you ever got out of the south of England.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep