My 'New' Car

Elton

Nice motor!.........junk the Holley and get a Weber/Edelbrock.....watch your fuel consumption and performance improve!

A 500 CFM model would be ideal.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Crikey, Wootton Bassett is about three miles from here, you should have popped in for a cuppa!

Would you really want that thing parked on your drive? I'm sure it would lower the tone of the area and get all the net curtains twitching!

Elton, have you lost leave of your senses? I couldn't get my fishing gear in there, let alone yours!

Janet

Nice motor!.........junk the Holley and get a Weber/Edelbrock.....watch your fuel consumption and performance improve!

A 500 CFM model would be ideal.

I was looking at the Edelbrock carbs. They're not too dear - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Weber-Edelbrock-500-...=item2309edcd76 - and I have an Edelbrock inlet manifold, so I'm assuming it will be fairly straight forward to fit, even for a numpty like me. However, as there's no rush and I want a bit of fun before winter, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a proper bargain.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, have you lost leave of your senses? I couldn't get my fishing gear in there, let alone yours!

Janet

I have other cars, Janet. It's not a problem :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

How do you get the rods in ?

Must be a squeze with you and the rest of the Anthill Mob in there.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ah, but the thrill when you push the pedal to the metal and hear the lovely roar. :clap2:

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Nice ride Elton, will keep an eye out for you. You do the Yarmouth thing ever? I do on my old Kwack GT550. Its fun to upset the children now and again.

Sorry Orifice... I mean Occifer, the car made me do it...

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

I was looking at the Edelbrock carbs. They're not too dear - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Weber-Edelbrock-500-...=item2309edcd76 - and I have an Edelbrock inlet manifold, so I'm assuming it will be fairly straight forward to fit, even for a numpty like me. However, as there's no rush and I want a bit of fun before winter, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a proper bargain.

A piece of cake to fit and even easier to setup! The induction roar and the kick in the backside when the second set of chokes opens up is rather....er....um...addictive officer B)

Edited by Worms

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Glad to see that there are a few people on here who 'get' the whole rod thing :)

Haven't done Yarmouth, but it'll get a run up there, as I have a car-mad mate in Yarmouth.

I'm looking to sort the exhausts first. I do like loud, but this is just 'pull me over and give me an ASBO' loud right now. I'm looking to put a couple of mufflers on any which way for now, until I winterise it and can do a proper job. At the moment, I have two totally unsilenced 2.5" pipes that are cut off just behind my seat.

Can you buy "glass pack" mufflers (a straight through pipe but an area of it is surrounded by glass fibre insulation)? They tone down the raw noise but still have a nice sound to them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President