Caption Competition

Elton

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Darrel saying " I have heard of fish net stockings but this is ridiculous"

2)Darrel asking Gray, " could you take a quick look round the back and see if my seams are straight"?

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

1. They are nice, but I still prefer the stilletto heels.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Elton:

Firstly, the prize:

whizzo01.jpg

1 large bag Whizzo CSL & GLM Golden Carp Method Bag Up, 1 bag Whizzo 6mm Panda slow sinking pellets, 1 bag Whizzo 3mm Panda slow sinking pellets, 4 bags Whizzo cupping corn.

Folks, I can only run competitions if I get prizes from people like Whizzo. Companies will only supply prizes if it's worth their while. The email address for Whizzo is <a href="mailto:Whizzokev@aol.com" target="_blank">Whizzokev@aol.com</a> - if you want to know more about the Whizzo range, or where your nearest stockist is, please contact them. Your support is appreciated.

Onto the competition.

Rules

-----

This is for fun - the judge's decision is final. Quite who the judge is depends on the size of anyone with a grievance....if you're a big bloke with attitude, it's Gaffer :D

This is a family forum - keep it clean. Subtlety stands a better chance of winning, anyway...

Competition closes on Friday 26th July.

A maximum of two entries per person.

Now, onto the photograph.....

Darrell is captured in action here, hastily pulling on a pair of waders at the NEC. Don't let the fact that he's from Wales influence your thinking darrell.jpg

Thanks to Steve for the photo.

Good luck,

Elton

Tim A:

Tim A:

Firstly, the prize:

whizzo01.jpg

1 large bag Whizzo CSL & GLM Golden Carp Method Bag Up, 1 bag Whizzo 6mm Panda slow sinking pellets, 1 bag Whizzo 3mm Panda slow sinking pellets, 4 bags Whizzo cupping corn.

Folks, I can only run competitions if I get prizes from people like Whizzo. Companies will only supply prizes if it's worth their while. The email address for Whizzo is <a href="mailto:Whizzokev@aol.com" target="_blank">Whizzokev@aol.com</a> - if you want to know more about the Whizzo range, or where your nearest stockist is, please contact them. Your support is appreciated.

Onto the competition.

Rules

-----

This is for fun - the judge's decision is final. Quite who the judge is depends on the size of anyone with a grievance....if you're a big bloke with attitude, it's Gaffer :D

This is a family forum - keep it clean. Subtlety stands a better chance of winning, anyway...

Competition closes on Friday 26th July.

A maximum of two entries per person.

Now, onto the photograph.....

Darrell is captured in action here, hastily pulling on a pair of waders at the NEC. Don't let the fact that he's from Wales influence your thinking darrell.jpg

Thanks to Steve for the photo.

Good luck,

Elton

No.1 Caption. I think I will take these in a ladies size 12 and I would also like a "cat o nine tails" hand cuffs and a black leather bra. I think I am a B cup.

No.2 Caption. I take these in black oh and do you have anything similar in crouchless?