Snow depth?

Steve Burke

A fresh dump of snow over in Normandy last night.

DouvresSnow.JPG

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you nip over there just to take that pic Cory ?
No. Put it down to the wonders of mobile phones and emails. Taken out of my son's bedroom window Ziggy.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Snowing again here now; all my wife does is look through the window while it snows, if it gets much worse I'll have to let her in. ;)

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

In Liverpool on friday night we had about 4" come down in two hours.

I worked on the basis that in our road there was no breeze and I used a wooden ruler to measure the snow on top of the car 3.75"

The walk through the woodland to work has been a photographer's dream - and a digital photographer's nightmare - trying to get even a modicum of colour to barely soften the contrast in the images, which are really breath-taking..

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Snowing again here now; all my wife does is look through the window while it snows, if it gets much worse I'll have to let her in. ;)

:clap::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Thanks for that Ayjay,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

The walk through the woodland to work has been a photographer's dream - and a digital photographer's nightmare - trying to get even a modicum of colour to barely soften the contrast in the images, which are really breath-taking..

Interesting discussion of snow photography here.

Interesting discussion of snow photography here.

Stevee, thank you so much for ensuring I will get a right earful from the management as I put this into practice!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks a lot - as an article is it really clear and easy to follow.

Alan

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine