fuel prices cut

Andy_1984

and their canteens (restaurants??) are cut price too and they still dip their hands in the "till" ,real life must be a haze once you are an MP and stop existing in it ,no wonder they take little notice of the electors they cease to see them through their cloud of greed and avarice.

someone who wants to be an MP or councillor should be despised not bloody elected!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "generosity" of Osbourne is a complete sham. A few months ago unleaded at my local garage cost £1.17 a litre, so at 17.5% VAT the chancellor was taking about 17p as VAT (ignoring the obscene duty!) The same fuel today is £1.31 a litre, that works out as £1.09 + 20% VAT. In other words the VAT has gone up to 22p a litre. So he is taking 5p more off us as VAT and giving us 1p fuel duty back. Big whup, as my 12 year old is fond of saying!

The idea that he's somehow doing us a big favour by not adding 5p is a complete nonsense. That 5p increase was part of Labour's daft strategy to get us to use our cars less by making petrol expensive. When petrol is £1.31 a litre (an almost INCREDIBLE £5.96 a gallon) we don't really need any more adding for us to find it expensive, do we? If I say I'm going to punch you in the face and then don't do it I'm not giving you anything!

I read an interview where a government minister, asked whether the oil companies would pass on their extra £2 billion tax to the consumer, replied "I wouldn't expect them to." Just what planet are they living on? OF COURSE they will pass that expense on to us, and they'll probably add a bit more for administration as well.

It was a typical Tory budget. A budget for mass unemployment. How can the tories be so stupid that they can't see that having people sitting idle at home is not the way to repay debts? I can understand that they and their CBI chums want millions on the dole to reduce their own personal wage bills, but what good is that if no-one can afford to buy their products and services?

trouble is the north sea producers are quite happy to sit back and have the barrel price dictated to them by a cartel ,if they can produce it cheaper than the rest its all extra profit :D

no government gives anything away what they give with one hand they take with the other who-ever is in charge why the surprise?

there are the haves and have nots the haves make very sure their have is the biggest have available and the have nots stump up for it ,its why politics exist along side big business and god for money and power like its always been.

MP's will suddenly remember the scum that elect them when they need electing again till then its a free for all get rich scheme for them ,you will be forced to give they will definitely take ,you dont get rich by spending your money you get rich spending every one elses

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This "generosity" of Osbourne is a complete sham. A few months ago unleaded at my local garage cost £1.17 a litre, so at 17.5% VAT the chancellor was taking about 17p as VAT (ignoring the obscene duty!) The same fuel today is £1.31 a litre, that works out as £1.09 + 20% VAT. In other words the VAT has gone up to 22p a litre. So he is taking 5p more off us as VAT and giving us 1p fuel duty back. Big whup, as my 12 year old is fond of saying!

The idea that he's somehow doing us a big favour by not adding 5p is a complete nonsense. That 5p increase was part of Labour's daft strategy to get us to use our cars less by making petrol expensive. When petrol is £1.31 a litre (an almost INCREDIBLE £5.96 a gallon) we don't really need any more adding for us to find it expensive, do we? If I say I'm going to punch you in the face and then don't do it I'm not giving you anything!

I read an interview where a government minister, asked whether the oil companies would pass on their extra £2 billion tax to the consumer, replied "I wouldn't expect them to." Just what planet are they living on? OF COURSE they will pass that expense on to us, and they'll probably add a bit more for administration as well.

It was a typical Tory budget. A budget for mass unemployment. How can the tories be so stupid that they can't see that having people sitting idle at home is not the way to repay debts? I can understand that they and their CBI chums want millions on the dole to reduce their own personal wage bills, but what good is that if no-one can afford to buy their products and services?

Been reading the daily mirror too much, unemployment, what do you recon about the thirteen years of open door policy. Did you not look at the budjet details. The plan put up yesterday is to get the massive unimaginable,irresponsible record psb down to an acceptable level. To you and me than means taking the finantial pressure off our grand kids, don't you think that is a good idea, considering your favorite admin chumps had left us with that one. What do you recon on the last chancellor and his quantative easing, (printing money) policy, comment on that one before we look at your whinges.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

trouble is the north sea producers are quite happy to sit back and have the barrel price dictated to them by a cartel ,if they can produce it cheaper than the rest its all extra profit :D

no government gives anything away what they give with one hand they take with the other who-ever is in charge why the surprise?

Indeed chesters, why the surprise and why the belief that the colour of the rosette defines the charlatan? They all the bleedin' same.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

this rise in agreement is spoiling my place in history ,shall we discuss errr that space telescope thing :D

Been reading the daily mirror too much, unemployment, what do you recon about the thirteen years of open door policy. Did you not look at the budjet details. The plan put up yesterday is to get the massive unimaginable,irresponsible record psb down to an acceptable level. To you and me than means taking the finantial pressure off our grand kids, don't you think that is a good idea, considering your favorite admin chumps had left us with that one. What do you recon on the last chancellor and his quantative easing, (printing money) policy, comment on that one before we look at your whinges.

I've never read the Daily Mirror once in my life.

In what way does it benefit a man's grandkids to put him out of work? A guy near me is a builder and he hasn't worked for the last four months. Before long he'll have to sell his house in the nice area we live in and move into scally land with all the other unemployed. Do you really think it will benefit his grandkids to be brought up in an area where drugs, teenage pregnancy and long term unemployment are the norm? Of course it won't.

So let's set the record straight Barry. You, like most tories, don't really give a flying f..k for my neighbour's grandkids, or my grandkids, let alone any financial burden they might be left. What you blue boys DO care about is the misguided possibility that Cameron might just give you lower taxes by sacking half the public sector. The strange thing is that, despite Thatcher privatising all the so-called inefficient industries that used to supply us, I don't ever remember the low tax utopia that she promised us. My gas, electric and water bills are higher than they ever were, public transport is a sad joke, I have to wheel my own bin around because the private "refuse technicians" won't walk five yards down an entry....the list of examples of inferior service by private suppliers of services, with none of the promised cost benefits, is endless.

You might argue that Brown and co. were happy to leave everything in the private sector. Well of course they were, they were tories with red ties. We can only be grateful that they didn't worsen the situation in the way the ConDem alliance now plan to. It's almost as if Cameron has been told that he should assume that he's a single parliament Prime Minister and given instructions to destroy everything he can before he gets booted out. So he's going to wreck our higher education system, dismantle the National Health Service and scrap half our armed forces. I will never forget the sight of Cameron's cronies destroying brand new aircraft with a mechanical digger, to ensure that no future government could re-commission them. That is pure Thatcher, remember how she flooded the deep mines so that they could never be re-opened? The irony is that the "new tory" Labour party would probably never have re-opened a coal mine anyway.

The plan put up yesterday is to get the massive unimaginable,irresponsible record psb down to an acceptable level.

The quickest way to increase public sector borrowing is to put another million people on the dole. Personally, I'd sooner pay them to work than pay them to sit around the house getting bored. The devil finds work for idle hands. I've never had a crime committed against me by someone with a job, however useless and subsidized that job might be.

I for one would sooner pay higher taxes than come home and find my house has been broken into. Even Cameron, a man who definitely seems to know the price of everything and the value of nothing, can't put a price on that violation.

Ohh dear Colin, you missed the point i was making, we have no money left. Worse Brown and co have spent it all, wasted it. They have allowed an open door policy (unemployment argument). They have saddled our grand kids with massive debts. They wrecked the nhs using the private public partnership to saddle our grandkids with massive over inflated interest payments for building new hospitals(printing money). They have imported thousands upon thousands of managers into the nhs, along with mrsa and ignore the grand parents policy, that the toris now wish to clean it up, good luck to them i say.

I'm a builder Colin, always got work, never have been short, is that luck?

Has public transport collapsed in the last nine months or has it been helped on it's way within the last thirteen years?

Where's our referendum brown promised?

Blair got rid of concord, healy scrapped tsr2. :D

Scargill helped thatcher no end. :D

Winter of discontent?

Tough on crime and the causes, whatever happend to that ethos.

And things can only get better, that was a laugh. :lol:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I dont know about libya and the far east with the unrest it wont be long here the way this lot are going this lot are hated worse than thatcher the problem is david thinks he is son of thatcher which in the 80ss she wasted millions upon millions of north sea oil revenue paying unemployment benefit things now look just the same scenareo will there be any tory coucillors left in may not many you can count on that april is big time for this goverment when things really kickin completly out of touch with the man in street but then again most of the blue rinse brigade are.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg