fuel prices cut

Andy_1984

Thought this bloody penny was surposed to come off at

1800 Hrs Yesterday. Local BP is 1.339. same as it was yesterday.

As originaly said, this cut is a waste of much needed revenue :huh:

BTW i have taken to driving slower in recent months.

1509tarpon_75_.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's businesses that generate jobs and wealth and, without them, this country is doomed.

It merely shifts attention and valuable resources from one industry to another.

What this reallocation of resources does is it hides the true costs of government interference in the market. Government projects assume that it only knows how to allocate resources better than consumers or businesses know how to spend or invest.

What this reallocation of resources does is it hides the true costs of government interference in the market. Government projects assume that it only knows how to allocate resources better than consumers or businesses know how to spend or invest.

Good point. The previous admin were rather expert in spending our money, resources, savings, pensions, reserves, printing money, spending our kids future savings. giving massive amounts to the eu including hard earned rebates for them to spend willy nilly. Hoping the electorate have a long memory proir to allowing them back to hold our purse strings. B)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

its quite easy to blame maggie for everything but subsequent labour governments were quite happy to keep implementing maggies changes .they had over a decade this time to repeal maggies laws but were happy to keep them ,are the conservatives going to repeal all these bad labour decisions that brought us to bankruptcy once more,we'l see but dont hold your breath ,its easy to slate "THE LAST LOT" but carry on raking in the money off the backs of those that suffer most ,in the conservatives reign they usually do the hard thing and get the money in and labour kid were all better off and throw it all away again leaving us deeper in the mire when they are ,blowing it on us with incentives at election times conning us to vote them back in but secretly laughing the conservative will be reviled at making the hard decisions if labour lose.

it is boom and bust but for all the wrong reasons ,the conservatives hurt us getting the country on its feet and the labour lot hurt us buggering it all up again

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

One year on. With promises in growth of the economy from the coalition government all they have done is produce a shrinking economy.

The black hole that they said that they inherited from the last government has done nothing but get blacker and deeper.

Flapper.

Why can'nt the people of this country take its medicine ?

I had a red flag stuffed up my butt for 13 years, i took it for the team.

I dont care too much for Clegg and his tree huggers, but hey ho.

Here's the thing, imagine team GB got out of the red and into the black, imagine what that would

do to esential services and sociaty overall.

Profit is not a dirty word !

Companies making profit would be"Banking money" earning interest, which is taxble. (No bonus to the banker)

Companies (losing money) borrowing are paying inflated interest rates to Banks and not paying TAX. (Big bonus to banker)

Companis that are losing money and blame lack of investment and therefore need to borrow money at inflated

interest rates (due to the risk involved) just to keep afloat for the next 6 month's are the F*ck wits who got us

where we are today.

These are the type of loans our dim witted bank bosses bought off of the US and Iceland, because of the high

interest / Yeald's ? (sp) available.

Where is the US and Iceland today in the bailout.

Its too easy now to declare bankrupt.

We now have the PIIGS, we may have soon PIIGES :mellow:

Get to work people, pay your tax and when interest get back to a base rate of 5% the better.

Why? because that will (hopfully)stop the chav's from putting more on their Egg card and may encourage some

real investment, for a change.

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Thought this bloody penny was surposed to come off at

1800 Hrs Yesterday. Local BP is 1.339. same as it was yesterday.

As originaly said, this cut is a waste of much needed revenue :huh:

BTW i have taken to driving slower in recent months.

The staff cant be arsed to change the bill board when they know its gonna go up today .

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why can'nt the people of this country take its medicine ?

I had a red flag stuffed up my butt for 13 years, i took it for the team.

I dont care too much for Clegg and his tree huggers, but hey ho.

Get to work people, pay your tax and when interest get back to a base rate of 5% the better.

Thats when half of the young population could end out on the streets people are struggleing to pay there morgages now with all the rises on food utility bills etc remember the boom and bust of 80ss and there wasnt a banking crisis then funny how people call the last goverment but you could here a pin drop when things were rosy people have very short memories this goverment will create a massive divide between the have and have nots with the majority been the havenots.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm pretty a-political, but I will say this:

I hardly drive anywhere now, unless I really have to. I didn't do many miles, anyway, and there's no way I'd buy a small-engined car, but the important thing is not that I'm buying less fuel, but that I'm not spending money at the destinations I might have gone to before.

If any government wants people to spend money to get the economy moving, then having them sitting at home can't be a good thing, surely? You want them out there, spending money.

Even I have limits to the amount of tat I can buy from eBay :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Like you Elton, my miles travelled have dropped dramatically.

I'm on a pension and fuel could/is be the biggest cost in my budget after our food bill, infact my last fill up cost me £75.40 which is well over half my weekly pension.

I changed from an X Trail [2.0 petrol] to a 307 Diesel Estate last year, so from 28-30 mpg to 56-60 mpg, pleased I did with fuel the way it is! I changed the car in early September [2010] and have only just done 3000 miles. Normal mileage would be double that [thank goodness for my bus pass]

I've also slowed down considerably but am surprised to see NOT many others have??

I wonder how many on here are still blasting along with the same gay abandon that went with petrol/diesel at 85p a litre?

The fuel industry are now bleating they have not had a chance to sell the petrol they have, that was taxed at the higher rate, shame they don't think of that before putting prices up on stock they had paid the lower tax on, time after time, after time!!

The thing that really annoys me is the price differential in different areas. I was in Ipswich for a Joe Bonamassa gig last October, fuel there was 4p a litre cheaper than around Cambridge.