Osama Bin Laden Dead

Elton

So they take out their Bins out on Bank Holiday Mondays :huh:

Sir elton john has re-rerecorded his favorite song, now called: sandals in the bin. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does terror work? yes every time ;)

he's got his virgins ,theres a seat vacant on the terrorists management table and isreal is happy eyes are turned away from its terror activities for a while :D

he looks ok to me

http://www.freakingnews.com/Osama-Bin-Lade...tures--1157.asp

http://www.euronews.net/2011/05/02/dead-bi...hoto-is-a-fake/

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

perhaps catch and release has implications beyond angling ?

Absolutely. If I had my way, some of those chappies that escaped from the Afghan prison would have been carrying GPS trackers following routine surgery for a minor (induced) stumach problem.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Absolutely. If I had my way, some of those chappies that escaped from the Afghan prison would have been carrying GPS trackers following routine surgery for a minor (induced) stumach problem.

Can you honestly understand the following:

Osama Bin Laden is dead and yet evidence seems absent.

Maybe he has been re-recruited by the CIA?

Or perhaps retired, with a job well done.

After all look how much money the American arms industry has made since his declaration of "JIHAD".

You honestly don't think the ruling elite in America give a cuss for a few thousand innocent deaths.

The USA blew its global policeman role invading Iraq for those invisible WMD. They invade a sovereign nation and kill the leader.

Not many people may remember the Iran/Iraq war where Iraq was an important western ally, espceially to America.

But wait didn't the USA sell weapons to Iran at the time of conflict...go figure

PRISON BREAK.

The Afghan prison at the centre of the breakout did not have motion censors location within the grounds.

People were allowed to occupy property so close to the Prison.

How to keep Western interest in Afghanistan? Let 500 members of the Talibhan escape.

As for the comments on Israel.

I honestly believe that they are as bad as their neighbours, if not worse.

The most important thing we can learn about this is that the west absolutely can not trust Pakistanis. They have been harbouring him for all these years and the only reason he is now dead is because the Americans didn't tell them anything about this operation. They are right not to trust them and by implication they are right not to trust US, since we let Pakistanis terrorists use our country as a holiday home.

Edited by ColinW

The most important thing we can learn about this is that the west absolutely can not trust Pakistanis. They have been harbouring him for all these years and the only reason he is now dead is because the Americans didn't tell them anything about this operation. They are right not to trust them and by implication they are right not to trust US, since we let Pakistanis terrorists use our country as a holiday home.

yes but their shops are open at convenient times

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The Afghan prison at the centre of the breakout did not have motion censors location within the grounds.

People were allowed to occupy property so close to the Prison.

Motion detectors in the prison wouldn't detect taliban underground.

The source of the tunnel was 300m away - there are houses a lot closer to British prisons.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I was brought up to believe that if you can't say anything nice about someone, then you should hold your tongue. However, I cannot bite the proverbial since I would not be true to my beliefs in keeping my council, and have to intone that Osama Bin Laden was a tirant and the world is well shut of one fanatic.

I agree. I think it's naive to imagine that this will be the end of terrorism in the name of Al Qaeda, but the world certainly isn't a worse place for no longer having that nasty piece of work in it.

Motion detectors in the prison wouldn't detect taliban underground.

The source of the tunnel was 300m away - there are houses a lot closer to British prisons.

the germans used sound detectors in ww2 to try and stop our annoying escaping habit ,i'm sure 70 years later they are far more advanced ;)

with Osama out of the equation perhaps this was a simple pre planned recruiting drive to get everyone up a position as the ones in prison perhaps were of a better calibre than the ones outside.

we did pretty much the same releasing every IRA terrorist except we forgot to snuff out the head who now almost runs the place ,ofcourse to give an air of respectability our old enemies in their high positions of power merely "re-brand" the old group calling it something else giving the false impression they no longer pull the strings. El Quaeda will simply become the CIA or MI5 (bugger they are taken by other terrorist groups!) OK the New El Qaeda and continue as if nothing happened ,why wouldnt it we need them as much as they need us.

we need them as excuses to spend billions on shady organisations with millions being syphoned off to rich people and they need to keep up the fear factor so they can control their own

Edited by chesters1

Play the new anagram game..........

How about..........

Osama Bin Laden = Lob da man in sea. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."