Bailing out the Euro

ColinW

Hurrah, cleard that up then :rolleyes:

I gather that your Spanish then ?

PS

I'm over in Torrevieja in a week, maybe you couldd call down the house and show me some sights. ;)

I have British and Spanish nationality, although i renounced my British nationality in a Spanish court.

Torrevieja is nearly 2 hours from me, all the "sites" i know are nearer home! :clap2: (just as well) :lol:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just make the point that these reciprocal rights apply only to citizens of the EU.

Some folk can't seem to see the word immigrant without putting the word illegal in front of it. Many others don't seem able to tell the difference between an immigrant and an asylum seeker.

I am an immigrant, in fact most of my adult life has been as an economic migrant, working overseas and sending my money home. Now I live in France. I have started a small business ( a micro-enterprise) and I pay French tax and social contributions. I get the same health and social benefits as a French person born and living in France all of his life.

I didn't have to ask anyone if I could do it, it was no different to moving to another part of the UK.

I find my French neighbours extremely friendly and helpful, much more so than in certain parts of the UK.

My quality of life (and the quality of life I observe of those around me) is streets ahead of what it was in the UK.

Would I go back? well, I never say never but I can't imagine it

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yes it was JSA and yes i was told by my consultant that it was very advisable for me to give up my job. Roofing in my condition put me, my work mates and the general public at risk.

Whould you like the list of problems i have to endure ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Can I just make the point that these reciprocal rights apply only to citizens of the EU.

Some folk can't seem to see the word immigrant without putting the word illegal in front of it. Many others don't seem able to tell the difference between an immigrant and an asylum seeker.

I am an immigrant, in fact most of my adult life has been as an economic migrant, working overseas and sending my money home. Now I live in France. I have started a small business ( a micro-enterprise) and I pay French tax and social contributions. I get the same health and social benefits as a French person born and living in France all of his life.

I didn't have to ask anyone if I could do it, it was no different to moving to another part of the UK.

I find my French neighbours extremely friendly and helpful, much more so than in certain parts of the UK.

My quality of life (and the quality of life I observe of those around me) is streets ahead of what it was in the UK.

Would I go back? well, I never say never but I can't imagine it

Be lovely to see something like that in the Daily Mail.........................(I wont hold my breath) :rolleyes:

I have British and Spanish nationality, although i renounced my British nationality in a Spanish court.

Torrevieja is nearly 2 hours from me, all the "sites" i know are nearer home! :clap2: (just as well) :lol:

Now how did i know that would be your reaction. LoL LoL LoL.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

PS

I'm over in Torrevieja in a week, maybe you couldd call down the house and show me some sights. ;)

Dont forget to get your free European health card(from the UK), which gives you free emergency treatment in case of an accident in Spain.

The hospital in torrevieja is superb. Recently built to cope with all the British living there. :P:lol:

chesters1,

I'm "phonebush" of old. To simplify things I thought I would become "His Grace, Duke of Fish - Phone". It seemed a bit pretentious so I just use Phone.

It was my "six shooter"

Ohh, and I lied. Not sure what your pension would be over here.

Phone

Dont forget to get your free European health card(from the UK), which gives you free emergency treatment in case of an accident in Spain.

The hospital in torrevieja is superb. Recently built to cope with all the British living there. :P:lol:

Do you mean the E11 card, beat you to it already have it.

And the new hospital is just a few streets away from the house, LoL LoL

“Vescere bracis meis”

One thing you should never do captain, and that is never to tell a very inquisitive person not to ask.

So, i'm asking.

PS

And just how do tyou know those females are British, do you know every one of them in person LoL :rolleyes:

PPS

Your a bloody copper aint you. :headhurt:

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”