Hero Or Villain

Elton

Hero :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Give the guy a medal !!!

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the situation I see nothing wrong with the big guys actions.

The scrote should be locked in stocks and horsewhipped.

I bet the kid has spent his whole life believing nobody in authority could make him do anything. Good on the bloke who stepped up.

Had the old conductor tried that the wee scrote would no doubt have kicked off big time but allowing for a bit of face saving verbals he didnee wanna play with the big lad ,typical Chav scum brave when they think they can intimidate and not so when they think they may get the worse end of the exchange .

I for one would like to buy the fella a pint.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

And on a related note.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Moral of the story - ignore antisocial behaviour, none of your business, look away and pretend it isn't happening. And if you're a yob, don't worry, nobody can touch you.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Horribly predictable. Let's just hope it goes before a jury and they refuse to convict.
There are better outcomes than that. A report has been sent to the fiscal. Fiscal can always toss said report in the waste paper basket.

If it goes to court, there will be no jury.

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/arts-blo...judge_1_2019662

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Everyone saying "good on ya" You are forgetting a few serious points.

1. It was up to the conductor to remove him for non payment of fare.

1a. If said conductor was too old to remove him he should have reported him to the Police who would have removed him at the next station. He would then have been charged.

1b. The train company is ultimately responsible for employing a person unsuitable to job requirements.

1c. The conductor behaved in a totally unprofessional manner as he affected the journey of everyone else for the sake of one.

A guy of that age is too old to be conductor.

2. Big Man actually assaulted the "Fare Dodger" and whether I believe he was right or wrong in doing so is irrelevant in the eyes of the law.

3. Suppose the fare dodger has died after being thrown off the train. Would the argument then be a life is worth a train ticket.

3a. Imagine that the alleged ticket error was genuine? I have received incorrect tickets from overtired counter staff before.

4. If one man is seen to escape prosecution when being a vigilante what message does that give to others?

We'll end up with a million Charles Bronsons [Death Wish] roaming UK streets dispensing their justice as they see fit.

The fare dodger did not assualt anyone and was just loud and obnoxious. Big Man was entirely OTT in dealing with him.

The whole incident was a Police matter as soon as the moron refused to leave the train.

Big Man, however much people agree with him in his actions, has himself broken the law.