EDL - Proud and prejudice

davedave

Watched two minutes of it, saw the Asian dude slap the English lad and then more tirades of racism.

Thats enough for me, surely that assault on tape could lead to a criminal prosecution.

Does make you wonder had it been the other way round how much fuss the Asian dude would have made about it .or come to that our old bill...bet they would have acted had it been the other way round

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with defending ENGLISH people then ?...after all this is ENGLSAND, or it used to be :rolleyes:. Foreign people come over here and instead of living by the laws of the land they want to change them to their own laws and cultures.

i doubt many would disagree with you there but the point is, EDL members are just hate filled scare mongers and their misinformed leader is just a normal guy with an axe to grind in my opinion.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Does make you wonder had it been the other way round how much fuss the Asian dude would have made about it .or come to that our old bill...bet they would have acted had it been the other way round

For sure the " white English " chap would have been done for a racist attack on a radical extremist Muslim.

The nice Asian chap would have spouted racist attack from the rooftops until the law of the land brought charges against the other chap, for sure 110%

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I'm thinking about starting up the AEL (anti-extremist league).

We will be rabidly opposed to any person or group with extremist views.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'm thinking about starting up the AEL (anti-extremist league).

We will be rabidly opposed to any person or group with extremist views.

I'd join - it's about time we had a militant organisation for moderates! :lol:

Too many replies to answer to individually.

I like the fact that they stand up against scum that spit on soldiers and their family, burn poppies, push sharia law down our throats and build god knows how many mosques.

They do what the council, police and government should be doing. They're saying no to it.

It's too easy to label them as far right racists, but that's just not true. They're all for black people, hindu's, sikhs, jews, homosexuals and anything else, apart from muslim extremism. After all, aren't all of us? Don't you feel angry when they stand there on 9/11 remembrance days and shout over tannoys about how they're glad the people died in it. The police should be arresting these people, instead they protect them from angry crowds.

I've got a lot of support for them. They're not nut jobs like the BNP but just don't want to feel like outsiders when they walk down the street full of mosques and burkha clad women.

Dave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

What always gets me is that whenever the EDL organise a march in whatever town/city, the local council and police allow it to take place and then when groups from the complete opposite end of the extremist spectrum, like Unite against fascism want to hold a counter march in the same place and on the same day and at the same time the council and police also allow them to do so, and then they complain when it all descends into chaos and violence.

Edited by snakey1

Lets see whats made of THIS PROGRAMME, Make Bradford British !

Make Bradford British is a two-part series that brings together people of different races and backgrounds to see if they can come up with a common notion of the thread that binds them together - what it means to be British.

To define what it means to be British, the series begins with the Government's UK Citizenship Test - the Life in the UK Test.

Over 100 people from across Bradford, all British citizens, are invited to sit the test, in which the questions include: 'What percentage of the British population is under the age of 19?' and 'When were women given the right to vote?'.

Eight people who fail the test are invited to live together in a microcosm of multicultural society.After debating what being a British citizen means, from exploring use of language through to accommodating religious and dietary requirements, they'll experience a side of life in Great Britain they've never seen before.

In pairs, the eight residents of Bradford, ranging from a pub landlady to a former magistrate, will live each other's lives.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

i doubt many would disagree with you there but the point is, EDL members are just hate filled scare mongers and their misinformed leader is just a normal guy with an axe to grind in my opinion.

I resent that....i'm thinkin of joinig EDL.

Andy, as you say that's your opinion... my opinion is your totally wrong. How can you call their leader misinformed...did you not see with your own eyes an extremist group openly threatening they're going to take over !!! If a group of English blocked roads and spouted treason in the streets over here they'd be tear gassed, battoned and banged up for a long time. Imagine going to these peoples countries and doing the same thing...you wouldn't live to long :rolleyes:

It's people like you Andy that need to open their eyes and see what's round the corner.

Edited by Tigger