Great Britain?

kleinboet

Hi all

Im abit concern'd as to how this country will end up with all this asylum stuff but by the time this country gets well and truly flushed down the s#####r il be dead so what i see comming is of little importance to me. :D

with ireland it should remain single of britain to stop tragic deaths.

scotland should also do what it wants its parliament in london that buggers things up let everyone make there own mistakes(councils etc) its the councils that make worse balls ups.(housing peodophiles opposite primary schools for one)

and too asylum well look how long its been since we would all have drunk from certain fountains and its gonna be the same with asylum it will take a while but in the end we will live with it and hopefully they can live with us and not bomb us from within :D

britain to me is a nice place but unfortunatly is going down the pan theres only so much this country can house and the goverment knows nothing of its limits its just the wedge of cash they see so they will just cram them in.

i have no probs with black people nor chinese or anyother cornershop owner or kebab(yum) house owner as they have in there own way brought something to give us with them we will have to see what asylum seekers bring :D

nor do i believe in any god (what i see i believe)

each to there own

i mean to affend no'one just expressing my right of freedom of speech while i still have one :D

billy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Maybe if you had used the example of a horse in the joke instead, you would have the animal rights lot after you.

so my joke about "whats black with red weals" might not go down to well then

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Billy 500 I thank you for your frank and open feelings. It's a pity that some people can't.

As I've said before I have no problems with other PEOPLE (regardless of colour) but I do have a problem giving up my birthright of tradition to be suprerceded by another. :(

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Hi all

quote:

parliament in london that buggers things up let everyone make there own mistakes(councils etc) its the councils that make worse balls ups.(

now i think of it if that happen'd it would be mayhem :D

billy

[ 17. January 2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

quote:

originally quoted by jeepster

i think its better not to mention our empire building days, its a wonder any indian man or woman will still speak to us, we did things in the name of king and country that we should be ashamed of.

I meant to pick up on this comment a while back.

I had the pleasure of knowing the relatively famous Indian author Nirad C Chaudhuri from 1973 until his death in 1999 at the age of 101. For many years he felt exiled from India because of his writings. Here is his dedication found in his most famous book, "The autobiography of an Unknown Indian" :

quote:

To the memory of the British Empire in India which conferred subjecthood on us but withheld citizenship; to which yet every one of us threw out the challenge "CIVIS BRITANNICUS SUM" because all that was good and living within us was made, shaped, and quickened by the same British rule.

[ 17. January 2004, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Lid ]

billy5000:

Hi all

i mean to affend no'one just expressing my right of freedom of speech while i still have one :D

billy

Try telling that to Kilroy, look what happened to him. The Muslims got their own way there as usual.

What about that one eyed, hook handed t**t down London spoting racial hatred against the West and the Brits, all in the name of Islam.

Why don't they deport the idiot, no way, it would upset the Muslim people and we don't wan't Ethnic tensions do we?

One day there's gonna be one hell of a backlash to all this from the British population proving maybe Enoch was right when he mentioned rivers of blood.

Some quote that Lid. Excuse my ignorance, I've heard the name but don't know of or about him. Does this go against the grain then with Indian people in general? Sounds like he's an interesting type of bloke.

Paul

Paul_D

There's a little info here.

Yes he certainly went against the grain, but much of what he details about life in his part of India in the beginning of the 20th century and their relationship with Britain is probably accurate. Essential reading for any one interested in Indian History and yes he was an extremely interesting bloke!

[ 17. January 2004, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Lid ]

Townlad:

Originally posted by billy5000:

[qb]

One day there's gonna be one hell of a backlash to all this from the British population proving maybe Enoch was right when he mentioned rivers of blood.

unfortunalty Townlad, that will never happened because we will never have a political party with the balls to say enough is enough( I do not concider the BNP to be a political party, just racist thugs)

and the main reaso is that the people of britain have become to apathetic to take any direct action. :mad:

To Quote Jeepster

"because the french wont have them! as we are the end of the line, we end up with the most staying here."

We are not the end of the line, if you follow the mentality of heading west you have Ireland then America.

Why is the aim to get here and then stop, the journey across most of Europe must be horrendous, so why not stop when you are safe?

Nugg I really do not understand. They are safe when they leave their own country so do our Immigration not have the power to refuse asylum on the grounds that they were safe in France and return them to France, as presumably the French have the power to ...... and so on.

I could understand it if a French person arrived and claimed asylum but certainly not from Iraq for example.