F1=TOTAL FARCE

Colin Payne

Having cheered Rubino on all the race I am totally gutted at the end result. It has lowered F1 into total disarray...they cannot be allowed to do this. I'm not sure I really want to continue watching this crap!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

I quite agree.How can they get away with it something needs to done.I thought racing was about winning and winning the championship not having it gift wrapped and given to you as a present.I hope ferrari don't win another thing

****ing cheats

Paul

Just made a similar statement here. As I've said there, I'm just glad that I didn't bet my life savings on Barricello winning today!!

Disgusted of Suffolk.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I didn't see the race(?) tell us more please....

Den (I love a good scandal)

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Basically what happend is rubens barricello lead for the whole race untill the final few hundered meters when he pulled over and let michael schumacer through to take the 10 points under team orders, if you want a full write up visit itv-f1.com or formula1.com,

thought i'd post this here too!! Should stir up a good debate!!

In defense of my team i shall say this, Formula one is a team sport, everyone is an essential pasrt of that team from the drivers right down to the tea boy so to speak, each and everyone contributes in a way without which the team could not operate or in the very least would operate badly, the team wants to win the championship, it means everything to them plus a lot of money, and Ferrari's best chance of that championship this year lies with Michael Schumacer, hence him being allowed through by Rubens in the final part of the race to secure 10 points, but not a win and not a victory. Yes I am a Schumacer fan, have been since his very first race with Jordan (remember that?) Anyway this is my Personal point of view and everyone is entitled to theirs!!! If you want to know how much the championship means to the entire team then i suggest you read Steve Machetts book, i cant recall the title but he was a mechanic at benetton when Schuey was there, and its a very good read!!

Having done the sums, Schuey is a long way in front already, they could have let Rubens win. Bear in mind that if they had not pulled Irvine over the year Schuey broke his legs, then Ferrari would have won the drivers championship one year earlier. Makes you think, doesn't it.

i can see your point but shuey has the championsip lead already, and as he pointed oput in a post race interview immagine how stupid ferrari would have looked if they didd'nt apply team orders and ended up losing the championship by less than 4 points?!?!?!

What are you getting your knickers in a twist for. Have you only just realised what a boring,cr@p sport it is. Make them toss up for cars before the race or bin it. Good cars not good drivers are what its all about.

:(

Dave