Will catch and release fishing be banned in the UK?

davedave

Gozzer, I know this but it's one thing talking behaviour on the banks. You get vandals everywhere but people perceive that fishing itself is harmful, that's something else.

Apart from that, when have I ever talking about killing predators that kill fish?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

All,

If it's carp you want let me know. Sport fishing is here to stay.

""""Government agencies are trying to fix what they call an "ecological disaster", but they have a huge job ahead of them. They have to contend with an estimated 100 million carp!"""" Stocked maybe 50 year ago.

Off the top if my head, and I may be headed for trouble, I'd say "puddles" with several anglers within eye shot are far more likely to be "careful" than a guy trotting a river by themselves.

Phone

Gozzer, I know this but it's one thing talking behaviour on the banks. You get vandals everywhere but people perceive that fishing itself is harmful, that's something else.

Apart from that, when have I ever talking about killing predators that kill fish?

Not you wanting to kill preds Andy, but I've seen you have a go at those who do. It's those who suggest that type of thing that do angling a diservice, as well as those who don't have any thought for the fish or their surroundings. That to me includes the over stocked waters that are getting more and more popular, and are becoming the norm' to many anglers.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Ookie dook.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

what is wrong with the anties you not like?

I was big fan and pained white stripe on face and had hat

stand and deliver your money or your wife

look in a mirror a bullet or a knife

pussy cat pussy cat where you bean very good very good

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Whoa there,wind your head in. Do you remember writing this? " the ar**h*les from destinations East", Where do you live? What's in an Easterly direction from you? It was a little attempt at humour, The little smiley is usually a dead give away to those who think before replying.

As to my motive for posting, it was just to provide a personal opinion, the fact that it differed from yours seems to have upset you. Unlike you, I do give a "TINKERS CUSS" about other peoples opinions.

John.

My mistake. Kinda had a very short fuze that day and misread your reply. Apology sent to you, also by PM.

My mistake. Kinda had a very short fuze that day and misread your reply. Apology sent to you, also by PM.

PM reply sent, I appreciate the apology, but there was no need, no offence taken. It's just banter on here. We all have days like that and I also appreciate that my sense of humour isn't to everyones taste.

Cheers

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John