THE MOST VUNERABLE.

big_cod

Barry you may like to check a few facts, the vast majority of the "social bill" is paid out to pensioners and those in work yet the government seek to demonise those unable to work or unable to find work...

It costs the country more to keep pensioners Nick as you rightly say. The figures were bandied about a week or so ago,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Ive seen a few things about that Duncan Smith.

He seems a very unpleasant character.

I've heard that there are two of them Dave, Twins, Ian and Duncan Smith. each as bad as the other. They take it in turns to be unpleasant, each trying to 'out nasty' the other. :spiteful:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It's an unfortunate state of affairs I agree. Unfortunately, successive governments have allowed the idle to get 'paid' for doing nothing. Making the 'sick' have medical checks, the 'fat lazy gits' lose the rooms that more worthy people could use, and demanding that they forgo Sky, fags and booze so that they can be kicked down to the level that they (frequently don't) deserve is in my view long overdue. Ok, a few deserving people might get caught out but, as long as they have the proof required they'll stand a better chance than the idle scum...

If you doubt some of the above you're welcome to come for a tour of some of the estates round here...where they move in people that have caused too much trouble in other areas so they give them a nice Housing Association house in the back of beyond...Sky dishes on every house (I can't afford one!), vile little kids chucking litter and vandalising property, the adults in the Hop-Pole all day long...more work on local farms than you can shake a stick at...but no, they have their "Human" rights to scrounge and steal and fight and drag a pretty market town down into the gutter.

If you want to come and look, I'd advise you to park your car somewhere safe...perhaps your drive...and get the train down here, preferably in daylight and use the main roads to get to my house..it's a longer walk but you won't get bothered by the smackheads on the Grange...oh, better avoid the myriad alleys as well...

Edited by Worms
  • Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Trouble is with a few million immigrants living of the state its far easier to pick on the sick and old than take the bull by the horns and chuck the foreigners back in the sea

Our masters the EU will probably moan if we try but picking on our own is fine why would they care it saves them doing it

If we can kill more of us in hospital it makes more room in hospital for foreigners

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Trouble is with a few million immigrants living of the state its far easier to pick on the sick and old than take the bull by the horns and chuck the foreigners back in the sea

Our masters the EU will probably moan if we try but picking on our own is fine why would they care it saves them doing it

If we can kill more of us in hospital it makes more room in hospital for foreigners

The problem is Chesters, along with the idle scrounging scum resident in this country, Johnny Foreigner also has "Human rights"

The sooner "Human Rights" is put on the national curriculum and is made a mandatory pass at at least A-level the better. Nobody gets any benefits or is allowed into this country unless they have passed to a level that ensures they understand and abide by our laws, our standards and have an absolute responsibility for their behaviour and that of any children that might have. If, they then fall on hard times and cannot find any work then they may get a basic benefit that will enable them to live at no more than the minimum wage level for a set period.

Harsh? Yes, but that's how it used to be...when Britain had a Great in front of it.

• Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Does look rather gloomy for us all and george aint for budgeing if i am not mistaken i remember another ver high prifile person saying just the same and look what happened to her if the apple cart starts to go rotton there aint any prisoners the knives are allready being sharpened i could be a double whammy at the top if things dont pick up very soon the writings on the wall.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Universal credit comes to be soon, paid monthly, but a claimant can only claim ONLINE! what would an older person do with no internet facilities and no internet/PC savvy to do then ?

Claimants MUST have a " workable bank account "

“Vescere bracis meis”

Universal credit comes to be soon, paid monthly, but a claimant can only claim ONLINE! what would an older person do with no internet facilities and no internet/PC savvy to do then ?

Claimants MUST have a " workable bank account "

That could be fun as some in deepest darkest suffolk cant get online or the service is so bad it's not worth the cost.

I now get just over half a meg.

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was