Who is the most miserable git in here.

Dave H

Shut it moaning minnie,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

how strange this place is. a few years ago my mate ferret started the happy and the sad thread in which myself ferret and anthony spent an awful lot of time posting sillyness and having fun . we were accused of posting a right load of old rubbish by most memebers . we even had christmas and birthday party threads which were always a bit of fun but there were an awful lot of members on this site who hated everything we posted , we were told to stop posting such tripe!

sadly ferret and anthony were banned, although i still keep in touch with them . now here we are again members posting the same sort of stuff we used to post!

what a very,very strange place this is.

by the way the most mierable git on here is easy, lets just say he is a brummie with a very deep south african accent ! ;)

• Like 1

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”
― C Lewis

Phone...You live in kansas City in missouri state...Is this pure coincidence ? :);)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

how strange this place is. a few years ago my mate ferret started the happy and the sad thread in which myself ferret and anthony spent an awful lot of time posting sillyness and having fun . we were accused of posting a right load of old rubbish by most memebers . we even had christmas and birthday party threads which were always a bit of fun but there were an awful lot of members on this site who hated everything we posted , we were told to stop posting such tripe!

sadly ferret and anthony were banned, although i still keep in touch with them . now here we are again members posting the same sort of stuff we used to post!

what a very,very strange place this is.

by the way the most mierable git on here is easy, lets just say he is a brummie with a very deep south african accent ! ;)

And such members are still active, try and lighten the topics and they have a right debate about the crap threats and that we cannot have a decent debate about what they want to debate. As my sig says Dont take life so serious, lighten up, relax and enjoy, have fun.

Spot on zulu. :clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”

― C Lewis

Phone...You live in kansas City in missouri state...Is this pure coincidence ? :);)

I thought Phone lived in Kansas?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I want to know why kansas is pronounced kansas and arkansas pronounced arkansaw

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guys,

On the river that divides MO from KS. I actually live "near" Kansas City and it is on the Missouri side.

Chesters1,

It's the third syllable in Ar/kan/sas that goofs thing up. They are pronunced that way as, unlike in the UK, we use proper English. A historical note: Kansas is named after the Kansa Indians. Arkansas is French for the Kaw tribe ("river people"). Althought I don't remember exactly I suspect they are both from the same Indian Nation and have the same root meaning (?).

Dave H,

I thought he was English or Irish from your side of the penny? I'm missing something!

Phone