tattoos.

little onions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have a purple headed bed snake, but you can't see it.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Poledark if its to small to see surely it's best not to mention it. Just kidding bud

But back to the post i've got a jaguar panther tiger sort of head thing that i had done when i was 16 and regret but on the upside it was free as his wife was practicing. But to others thinking of having one try and avoid the ones that work out of there bedrooms.

[ 25. September 2002, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: will this name be ok ]

Littlefeathers has got a 'dream catcher'.

At least I think that is how she described it.

You chaps aught to know that Little Onions is a little more matronly than Littlefeathers, with a very responsible job. Her husband is not really into Do-It-For-the-Missus so she has developed skills in Do-It-Yourself. If you want some shelves put up, Little Onions is the girl to get hold of.

Enjoy!!

Jim Roper

http://www.searchlineuk.com/FishList.htm

[ 26. September 2002, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

I've got

A panther at the top of my right arm, a tribal band of thorns & skulls just below it (proper band as well not one of these half way round ones), a rose with one of my sons names on it on my forearm.

Left arm i've got a heart with wings & a bolt of lightning through it, just below that i've got a bleeding heart with my other two sons names on a band across it, panther fighting an anaconda on my left forearm & my gaian symbol on the inner left forearm

Left shoulder has got a "worm" holding a machine gun with gun belts wrapped round him & he's chewing a cigar.

Right shoulder has got a Klingon Bat'leth & the klingon symbol.

Between my shoulder blades i've got a large dragon.

Oh & i've got "hate" tattooed on my left hands knuckles.

Not finished yet got plans for more, got to have my daughters added yet, & I haven't decided what to have done on my legs.

I was thinking about having beavis & butthead on the backs of my legs but still not sure.

[ 26. September 2002, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: ALAN FAWCETT ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them