Plans for the new river season

Anderoo

Sounds like a plan Steve - apparently, having read the weather forecast, you'll be doing a lot of that over the next month :-(

Although having said that, I am not sure how accurate long term forecasting really is!

M

Matthew if I listened to even short term forcasting I would never go to work and they get it wrong as often as they get it right ,We are there Sunday if you fancy a go on the back stream Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Sounds like a plan Steve - apparently, having read the weather forecast, you'll be doing a lot of that over the next month :-(

Although having said that, I am not sure how accurate long term forecasting really is!

M

Matthew if I listened to even short term forcasting I would never go to work and they get it wrong as often as they get it right ,We are there Sunday if you fancy a go on the back stream Steve

Love to Steve, going to have to take up the offer another day - its my father's 90th birthday that day and we are throwing him a party! M

Not so fussed about Sunday's rain as I can handle an hour or two, will be majorly p****d if it rains all day Wednesday though as that is earmarked for a 4.30am start a break for lunch and maybe a change of venue and fish through until an hour after dark

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Matt best wishes to your dad hope you have a great day and 90 good innings with a lot more to come I hope,Think I told you my Granny made a couple of months short of 104 and her birthday was December 25th.....103 years of all your presents on one day she used to moan about that lol Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Not sure if i'm going if it's planning to pour it down. I'll review it the night before I think

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

It looks like it going to rain. Dammit. How much is yet to be determined but I am sure it will rain to some extent. The prediction might be off a bit, but the rain will be there or thereabouts. The question is - how heavy? Will the Kennet come up and go brown?

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Even money at the moment Mike I reckon as she is carrying good flow it won`t take a massive amount bugger get the barbell rods out