Zander fishing

Anderoo

Dammit, looking around for what rods are available eventually led me here: http://www.thepikeshop.co.uk/rods-2/spro-godfather-3-2033-186-vertical-185-spinning-detail

And I just accidentally ordered one.

Oops.

The Godfather 3?

Was it an offer you couldn't refuse Andrew? :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Bloody polish site messaged to say the rod was damaged did I want a Pike jigging one ....think they were already out of stock anyways. any one got a link to a shop that stocks the savage gear one the Alderney angling one is out of stock or steve where did you buy your Fox one ........not so smugness now face

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Try here Steve:

http://www.thefriendlyfisherman.co.uk/section17078/product27465/PROLOGIC-SAVAGE-GEAR-VERTICAL-XLNT.html

Ps yes, getting hold of some of this stuff can be a real pain...

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Yeah Alderney was the cheapest for that rid but plenty of places seem to have them in stock.

The fox rods all seem to have to be ordered on request. Unless I know where you can get one with a trigger grip that takes a baby multiplier.

Anderoo,

Curious, among your kit how many 6' rods do you have. I can see where that would be a real pain.

Phone

Just 2 - the jigging rod and a little #2 fly rod.

Even getting a suitable reel can be a trial, most small good quality spinning reels are US or European imports.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Dammit, looking around for what rods are available eventually led me here: http://www.thepikeshop.co.uk/rods-2/spro-godfather-3-2033-186-vertical-185-spinning-detail

And I just accidentally ordered one.

Oops.

And now in true buying jigging gear fashion, the order has been cancelled :D