global warming?

barry luxton

Wow, maths and physics on a fishing forum. My kind of forum! :lol:

You can easily dispense with the maths to explain the coriolis force (effect really). Just imagine a kiddies roundabout in a play ground spinning, and what would happen to a ball run from the middle to the outside. It would tend to curve relative to the roundabout because of the motion of the roundabout.

You can try this by experiment, but you must be accompanied by a child. :lol:

• Like 2

It's a good job this forum doesn't have audio, we would all hear Phone cackling to himself as he selects a particularly seductive and juicy bait - and where would the fun be in that?

:lol:

I only asked a question is it warming or cooling and you lot have ignored the question and gone all techie, wot you like, answer the question please. :rtfm::roll1:

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I only asked a question is it warming or cooling and you lot have ignored the question and gone all techie, wot you like, answer the question please. :rtfm::roll1:

Compared to when? The earth is cooler now than when it was hotter and hotter than when it was colder

When an ice age recedes its because the earth has warmed up and when an ice age approaches it tends to start to get colder ,its done it hundreds, thousands of times in the last 4 billion odd years

The difficult bit is to fortell the future to how far the balance will swing will it now get colder or continue warming ,both have enough fear factor to cause the gullible to stump up "taxes" making some people extremely rich ,so what if it gets hotter or colder in the long term puny humans are expendable the planet will happily exist without us as it has for 99.99999% of its lifetime ,we are nothing but an itch on its back

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Compared to when? The earth is cooler now than when it was hotter and hotter than when it was colder

When an ice age recedes its because the earth has warmed up and when an ice age approaches it tends to start to get colder ,its done it hundreds, thousands of times in the last 4 billion odd years

The difficult bit is to fortell the future to how far the balance will swing will it now get colder or continue warming ,both have enough fear factor to cause the gullible to stump up "taxes" making some people extremely rich ,so what if it gets hotter or colder in the long term puny humans are expendable the planet will happily exist without us as it has for 99.99999% of its lifetime ,we are nothing but an itch on its back

Don't matter about a comparison, according to the guardian and leon, we're all wrong, the scientists are all right apart from some. and although the ice has spread, it's getting warmer and it all our fault and we are gonna have to pay. :black_eye:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Don't matter about a comparison, according to the guardian and leon, we're all wrong, the scientists are all right apart from some. and although the ice has spread, it's getting warmer and it all our fault and we are gonna have to pay. :black_eye:

Who is we?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

barry

Ok I'll try. This is a very tasty industrially manufactured snow cone. You can eat it, thus speeding up global warming or you can wait a bit longer and watch what happens to the snow cone naturally.

tumblr_mimxaqrHZM1rcbrvio1_400.gif

Phone

• Like 1

Wow, maths and physics on a fishing forum. My kind of forum! :lol:

You can easily dispense with the maths to explain the coriolis force (effect really). Just imagine a kiddies roundabout in a play ground spinning, and what would happen to a ball run from the middle to the outside. It would tend to curve relative to the roundabout because of the motion of the roundabout.

You can try this by experiment, but you must be accompanied by a child. :lol:

Like this?

PS

Are you a rather insignificant star in Ursa Minor or a obsolete nuclear submarine?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote