GRAYLING BASH...TIMSBURY MANOR...NOV 12th

argyll

Guest sandpipper

Hello guy`s as i only live down the road heres some hotel numbers for you {whitehorse hotel=01794 512431}3 miles, {holliday inn(Eastleigh)=08704009075}7 miles {Abbey hotel= 01794 513360} 2 miles,

And there`s only one takle shop here in romsey town centre it called the Pet & Tackle Emporium and its next to the town hall very near Lloyds bank Their phone number is 01794 512103. Also `i will come down not to fish but to take photo`s and to film if thats ok by you chaps. one other thing if anybody needs anything pm me `ill give you my phone number or if anyone gets lost ha,ha, Tony

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ferret1959
I'd like to come along if there's a place left.

How about a lift you lovely Mr. Ferret? ;)

Might be going from Burnham on Sea so if you can get there I'll give you a lift to Timsbury no probs.;)

I'll even give you a lift back to yours if you are nice to me.:):)

Bet that don't help at all does it.:(

Sorry.;)

Mr Castles ,Im most dissapointed in your organising of this years Timsbury fish In :angry: The thread has now reached its second page and there hasnt been a single mention of breakfast or a B-BQ!

As a senior member of AN you know that it is the done thing to devote the greater number of threads regarding Fish Ins to the subject of food.Im most concerned with this break of etiquette.Dear God people will be expecting to read about directions,angling tactics and other such inconsequential matters regarding a fish in next!

Im glad to see that you have however mentioned Eltons maggots anual day out. :lol:

As far as my attendance on the day I believe my stout sibling has allready made the necassary arrangements with you.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Mr Burgess...Sir. Your younger and possibly less stout sibling has made all of the arrangements for your presence on the day. Breakfast will be served as soon as I sort a location. The last restaurant we used still hasn't recovered from the pressure of two Burgess breakfasts at the same time and has begged us not to return. Might even swing for a lunchtime barbie. I think they have a charcoal grill already set up at Timsbury, I shall ask.

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Mr Castles ,Im most dissapointed in your organising of this years Timsbury fish In :angry: The thread has now reached its second page and there hasnt been a single mention of breakfast or a B-BQ!

As a senior member of AN you know that it is the done thing to devote the greater number of threads regarding Fish Ins to the subject of food.Im most concerned with this break of etiquette.Dear God people will be expecting to read about directions,angling tactics and other such inconsequential matters regarding a fish in next!

Im glad to see that you have however mentioned Eltons maggots anual day out. :lol:

As far as my attendance on the day I believe my stout sibling has allready made the necassary arrangements with you.

Mr Burgess...Sir. Your younger and possibly less stout sibling has made all of the arrangements for your presence on the day. Breakfast will be served as soon as I sort a location. The last restaurant we used still hasn't recovered from the pressure of two Burgess breakfasts at the same time and has begged us not to return. Might even swing for a lunchtime barbie. I think they have a charcoal grill already set up at Timsbury, I shall ask.

Mr Castles, I do apologize for my older sibling :angry: rant at you as he seem not to read my texts messages as I have ask him to keep this quiet for a reason but as the silly older sibling have now let the cat out of the bag :angry: I am really surprise that my older sibling think about food all day :rolleyes: as the last thing I heard was going to Tesco for more food! where I don't think about food all I do think about is fishing on the Test!

So again please accept my apology for my brother behavior as I thing he need to go to the Anger mangerment courses again! :P:D

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

List so far. Still a few places left.

argyll

budgie b

andy b +1

seph+1

ferret

glennB

jeepster

chrisG + 1

ant

elton +1

tonyU +1

graemeB

badexcuseforanangler

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Damn.

I was sure all the places would have gone, got to the end, places left, about to put my name down...

What are the chances of my sister ever forgiving me if I miss her wedding to go fishing?

Maybe next year then. :(

Guest Ferret1959
he need to go to the Anger mangerment courses again! :P:D

Surely that should be ANGLER courses?:D:D

Oh I'm not bothered about food..........I'll bring me own.:D:D