Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Just taken some pics off my phone and onto my computer and came across this one of my cat.....made me chuckle anyway :)

:rolleyes: Does it do that often? I used to fish a pond where the resident cat always had it's tongue sticking out, it looked a bit odd rather than cute like your one.

Been cold & windy here today, not very good conditions for taking photos, even the swans were trying to keep out of the wind.

swans_01.jpg

:rolleyes: Does it do that often? I used to fish a pond where the resident cat always had it's tongue sticking out, it looked a bit odd rather than cute like your one.

lol yer one of my cats sticks her tongue out all the time....bless her and the other one.....well she's just stupid!!! :)

Nice pooch bikerian he looks shattered :)

My cat trying to sleep.......nutta

20060221experimenting00020cs.jpg

Its ok the heating ain't on :rolleyes:

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Great Pics, it's quite bizarre the places cats will sleep. I think I have already posted this one in Funny Photos.

justhangingaround.jpg

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I've just found this whilst sorting my memory stick. Taken last December at the top of Embsay Cragg near Skipton, I liked it at the time because of the apparent temperature change - getting warmer as you got higher. It didn't feel like it at the time though I recall.....

IMG_0025.jpg

Paul

My cat trying to sleep.......nutta

:lol: Tremendous shot Ollie.

Also, re Pauls Embsay shot, that looks a superb location, it's somewhere I must drive close by when I occasionally use the A59, I think I need to pull over & get up there & take in the scenery. A nicely composed photo, I like the contrast between the fields & moorland.

& Judy, two cracking shots, I'm getting the impression it always snows where you live. Brrrr. :ph34r:

Rabster, you should.....but bring your fly rod along. This is the view 180 degrees around. There's good trout fishing down there.

IMG_0029.jpg

Paul

Fabulous shots!

It's now taking quite a while for this topic to load, despite my being on (albeit slow) Broadband. It must be worse for those on dial-up.

Mods, any chance of closing this thread and starting a new one?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I think that only the page loads and not the whole topic, so it would be the same load time in a new thread. I'm sure thats how it works.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet