Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

How did you get her to smile like that Ayjay? Got that sort of coy (I know I'm good looking smirk) that many young ladies have.

I really like that shot :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

"Have a nice day now"!!!!

Signreduced.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Love the first shot HB :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing around with a Raynox 250, I've not got it quite right yet but here's a couple of efforts.

It's an Angleshades btw.

P1010309R.jpg

This is how the pic looks at full size, (the moth is only about 25mm long).

P1010297Cr.jpg

Not sure if you like moths or not, but here's another one.

The chappie in the previous pics decided it would be a good idea to hide on an oak floor right in the middle of a doorway and I subsequently discovered it virtually welded to the floor. :headhurt:

P1010358_C_R_F.jpg

P1010353C_F.jpg

Playing "catch-up" at the mo as have not been able to access the Internet for a while. Anyway here are a couple of shots I took at Muncaster Castle. It houses the worlds largest owl centre and I had the good fortune to be there when they were flying a couple of birds.

Buzzard-1.jpg

Barnowl.jpg

Also the local wild heron population have cottoned onto a free nosh of day old chicks. The owl staff feed them at 16.30 each and every day with spare feed!!!! The herons turned up approx 30 mins before feeding time,I counted 23 birds. I thought herons just fed on fish - NO :o The day old chicks(dead) went down in one !!!

Heron1.jpg

Heron2.jpg

ps off to Dubai on Sunday for three days and then on to oz for the rest of the next two months. Not sure how I will be fixed down under with Internet access as I will be on the move. Will try and post up stuff though :rolleyes:

Edited by Snatcher

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

• 4 weeks later...