Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

I shot this beast today at the annual Convoy for Kids. Its an event where truckies raise money for kids with physical disabilities.

IMG_5675-saved-for-web.jpg

Now thats one nice truck, I'd like to have a look around that B)

Can't imagine my boss buying it for me though

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Those belly tank are just bonkers ! do you have to have have a haz-chem licence

for those puppies ?

This guy crashed landed into the gardens couple of days ago.

Having been trying to get the ring number off of him.

Little georgia has been feeding and watering the guy

feed.jpg

pidgiotoandgeorgia.jpg

If we can get the full ring number of the bird, will call it in.

B)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Nflly. keep feeding the little fella, if he is not damaged then he will probably fly off into the sunset soon.

Had a couple myself in the last 2 years, manged to get the numbers and phoned them in. One guy phoned to say thanks, never heard from the other one.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Friend of mine and his daughter looked after a hurt one, the owners name and phone number was stamped under the wing, he rang and guy told him to ring its neck because if it ever returned home he would, as he could no long race it once it was "spoilt". Charming guy.

Apparantly once they have stopped and fed somewhere they will stop again if passing? this makes them no good as racers.

My friends daughter was heartbroken when it flew off some weeks later, he never told her of the phone call.

I can't say I like Pigeons myself but some people just shouldn't be allowed to keep anything.

If she keeps feeding it, it just may stay around for her.

(Thats the sum total of my knowledge of Pigeons) LOL

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cameraman, but would you really want to try get this sucker around the streets?

@N4lly, only need a Heavy Rigid license to drive the actual prime mover, then a Heavy Combination or Multi Combination license to hook some trailers on the back. Only need dangerous goods license if you're carrying bulk DG's.

Have been having a little muck around with some more pics tonight.

Another one of the T904

IMG_5671saved-for-web.jpg

And an edited version of the Toll B-double (the prime mover I drive but I'm only aloud one trailer on the back).

HDRsharpedit.jpg

rb_getcreative.gif

I took a few snapshots of this dragonfly while waiting in vain for a pair of Harriers to come within range this afternoon. Apparently it's a female 'Four Spotted Chaser'. This was my favourite shot.

bigflydnet-1.jpg

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'