Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Do you know what that space rocket is then?? Modern architecture sucks :angry:

It certainly does 'Snatcher'. Know what it is? I should do but dont, other than its called 'the Gerkin' by locals, I believe it is an office block of some kind?? :yucky: But makes an interesting photo, perhaps for all the wrong reasons?

Cliff

Edited by CJS2

This is not really photo of the day its"photo of my lifetime" if you get my drift :)

Nice shark Snatcher. Thats you is it? Looks like the sea sickness tablets would be the go too. :blink::blink:

HB

Edited by Hellbelly
rb_getcreative.gif

I've found that the more you play with them the more you find out what you can try to do, I'm not saying that you'll be able to do it but at least you know what to try. I've been mucking around with ISO and f settings lately. Getting the thing set up for a shot is half the battle. I'm tossing up between the 400D new and a 30D used.

HB.

Thanks for that HB. I've not been able to get out much with the camera due to work stuff (the puppy has been getting his walks in the dark - sure is spooky up on the Moor at 05:30 :( - but no good for pictures). I'll do some experimenting with it if I get the chance at the weekend.

Paul

Been working in and around Colchester to day, like that make few bob and dont burn to much diesel, (how said 'tight git'). Weathers been pleasant enough, sitting waiting for a fair, had camera on board, dont know what you think of these??

Poking about looking for something to do with stones, well it seemed like a good idea at the time, can we change the cop., name to ferns? :lol:

Fern.jpg

This will appeal a little more 'Snatcher' few hundred years the other way :lol:

Chocolate box lid, needs a coat of paint! :P

Cottage.jpg

Laid back day, Cliff :ph34r:

PS It was that Canon S50 again :icecream:

Edited by CJS2

Nice shark Snatcher. Thats you is it? Looks like the sea sickness tablets would be the go too. :blink::blink:

HB

Yes Hellbelly its Snatcher with the tope. That will be my cover blown then :lol::lol:

Nice bit of stitching ff2. Did not think you were that clever :rolleyes: Just joking Phil I know you are,your fishing films impressed me - apart from the one where every trout you hooked got off. That had me creased .

I know it is a bit :offtopic: but you should post up the link here to give us all a chuckle :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I think you should entitle that video "Ha Ha Ha F#####t"

Brilliant bit of film, got me chuckling more and more..

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

That was very funny :)

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Here ya go John-Boy, if you like it, give it a rating (stars at top right of page)

Clik here for "Slack Lines"

That is without doubt the funniest fishing video ever. Well done great entertainment.

:fishing::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.