Ebola

Ken L

Blimey roger daltrey sticking his knose in again.

I dont understand why we dont put dots between the letters to signify its not an actual word ,we did at school or rather had to!

Have you been at Cod's stash?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Have you been at Cod's stash?

Ok daltrys nose ,not fond of scallops so cods stash safe

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And predictably, two suspected Ebola patients have now been identified and isolated in Bundibugyo - Uganda.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Good job our borders are closed to all visitors from africa we dont want ebola or monkey pox here

What next drug resistant TB will be here via the EU!

Its not as if we havnt been warned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QzKQJXhTUC0#

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

Wit the amount of violence in the area, news has been a bit sparse but there are now a total of 177 cases (142 confirmed and 35 probable), including 113 deaths.
This is likely to be a significant underestimate.

Perhaps the countries are hiding ebola by the good old often used decapitaion by machette ,what did he die of ? No head !

Are you sure i spotted someone just like him at the clinic but he was taller

Edited by chesters1

All,

Ken, I understand Chesters1's concerns. Even WHO has not proposed a solution? It's good to know these things for certainly they are equivalent to the sky falling. NOW WHAT?

Phone

All,

Ken, I understand Chesters1's concerns. Even WHO has not proposed a solution? It's good to know these things for certainly they are equivalent to the sky falling. NOW WHAT?

Phone

Hmm is it in nigeria ? Perhaps nigerians are passing on disease in emails ,some doctors wife emailed me once and told me she had something to send me ,good job i burnt the letter !

As africa appears not to produce anything but flowers and scams i am sure all contact could be broken for the safety of brits ,just to be sure all entry points closed incase the buggers change flights half way !

Blimey ones living in islamabad and he looked a bit flushed i'm doomed anyway our WHO has changed as a woman she will be inviting many children in i am sure,should have stuck with pertwee he was far better and stood no crap ,he ****ed the silurians next door to our old house ,no bloody ebola in his surgery!

Edited by chesters1

All,

Phone

Posted a reply last night but it seems to have vanished into the ether.

I can't blame he locals for not trusting foreign aid agencies.

There is fighting but even MSF can no longer gain the respect of all sides by being a-political.

This thing will either burn itself out or one of two nightmare scenarios unfolds:

It could evolve to transmit between people more easily, in which case, we are in deep dopdoo, even if it halves its lethality or it could take hold in a populated area and result in infected people dispersing widely in panic.

Neither is good...

Edited by Ken L

Posted a reply last night but it seems to have vanished into the ether.

I can't blame he locals for not trusting foreign aid agencies.

There is fighting but even MSF can no longer gain the respect of all sides by being a-political.

This thing will either burn itself out or one of two nightmare scenarios unfolds:

It could evolve to transmit between people more easily, in which case, we are in deep dopdoo, even if it halves its lethality or it could take hold in a populated area and result in infected people dispersing widely in panic.

Neither is good...

WHAT even extinct birds are passing it on ,bugger!

Blimey changed that almost as quick as i spotted it lol

Edited by chesters1