They're all at it!

Guest stevie cop

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today.

visited my dad in Lewisham Hospital. Two strokes and spent a week doing nothing because a physio wasnt available. He now has a chest infection caught in the hospital.

Came out...immediately outside (by the crossing if anyones passing) theres a yellow police sign, asking for information about a number of youths inflicting GBH on an elderly lady last week.

Picked up the Sunday Times. Front page. Government sources indicate that there are at least 500,000 illegal immigrants in the country.

.... and someone still wants to vote labour ?

[ 17. April 2005, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Guest sslatter

Today I heard Michael Howard and an election promise:

That every £100 paid into a pension fund will receive £10 bunce from a Tory government..

Is this a licence to print money?

[Create your own pension fund in an interest account; receive your 10% government bunce; close account and start again]..

..or did he mean the State Pension fund? Or some new government pension fund?

And anyway, how are the Tories going to find that 10%? It wasn't at all clear in the radio soundbite I heard.. anyone know what Michael Howard meant? Anyone know the details?

where do you think he plans to get the 10%??? out of your wage packet of course, about 10% on basic rate income tax should pay for everything he's promising

Guest stevie cop

Yeah, Gordon Brown has been having lessons from David Copperfield. He's going to magic some billions to fill the black hole that he's been working on.

It's all done by illusion though apparently.

He's going to think up some more stealth taxes, take away some more allowances, rob even more from peoples pensions and put up national insurance really.

Will be a good trick if he gets away with it.

never mind guys 10%-15%or even 20% interest rates vote howard at your peril this goverment have kept interest rates very steady for such a long period but if you dont have a morgage and jack i am alright then vote howard aven the guys in the city would trust brown instead of count drackular.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest stevie cop

In return for low interest rates, (which also affect peoples saving by the way), I'm paying more out of my wages in stealth taxes than ever before. Public services are worse now than they were under the Tories, and that's going some!, and the country is being flooded with young men from other countries, (some of whom have committed otrocities in their own countries), who are creating a huge crimewave.

Also, these low interest rates won't last, whoever wins the election. They have been created by a false economy. Brown is borrowing, (and theiving), hand over fist to keep it going, but sooner or later it is going to be payback time. The bubble will burst.

Anyway, we've been here before. I reckon that the people who argue about politics are those that have their minds made up already. I won't change your mind, and you won't change mine. So we'll just have to agree to disagree. At least we can still go fishing!