Members Photographs

TubularBelle

My Grandad and his football team, taken around 1935, Maple Amatuers, a local bar. grandad was also a keen racing pigeon fancier, still miss him today, he passed away some 30 odd years ago. The suited fella in the middle is he :D There's also some of my uncles on the picture.

grandad1.jpg

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our faithfull friend Oliver (with master HellBelly) who was taken to the Vet just two days ago. It was more distressing than when my father passed away because he had no knowledge of what was about to happen. This photo was taken just a few weeks ago so you can see how happy and healthy he looked which made it all that much harder. Even while waiting in the car for everyone to leave so we could go in, a man approached us and said, "He looks just like my dog, but mine is on his last legs". He would not have said that if he thought Olly looked the same way, which he was quite literally, he could no longer walk. He was 13. He could not have been any more loved. R.I.P. OLLY

0000.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

consuelo.gif thats sad, i know how you feel, cry.gif

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Guest Finepix
My Grandad and his football team, taken around 1935, Maple Amatuers, a local bar. grandad was also a keen racing pigeon fancier, still miss him today, he passed away some 30 odd years ago. The suited fella in the middle is he :D There's also some of my uncles on the picture.

grandad1.jpg

A great image. I really love these old sepia prints.

I thought I'd have a go at tidying it up a bit, hope you don't mind.

grandad1a2of.jpg

Our faithfull friend Oliver (with master HellBelly) who was taken to the Vet just two days ago. It was more distressing than when my father passed away because he had no knowledge of what was about to happen. This photo was taken just a few weeks ago so you can see how happy and healthy he looked which made it all that much harder. Even while waiting in the car for everyone to leave so we could go in, a man approached us and said, "He looks just like my dog, but mine is on his last legs". He would not have said that if he thought Olly looked the same way, which he was quite literally, he could no longer walk. He was 13. He could not have been any more loved. R.I.P. OLLY

0000.jpg

Tracy& Hellbelly - So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Oliver. I'm not a dog owner, but am aware how closely attached you can get to one and it's such a loss when they leave you. Given the loving way you talk about him, I'm sure Oliver cherished all of his 13 years in your custody.

Tracy& Hellbelly - So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Oliver. I'm not a dog owner, but am aware how closely attached you can get to one and it's such a loss when they leave you. Given the loving way you talk about him, I'm sure Oliver cherished all of his 13 years in your custody.

Thanks so much Rabster, he certainly has left a big hole in the house. I'm dreading when my granddaughter comes to visit and I have to explain to her where Olly has gone. He was a great dog, very alert and not ready to go yet. HB is missing him especially much. It might be a while before we consider getting a new best friend.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Well July 11th was my 46th birthday and while I was expecting to not enjoy it one little bit as is the way once you hit 40, I could not have had a better birthday. I got some very nice messages from friends on internet sites and some lovely email cards, thankyou so much for yours Jan. I got beautiful ornate gold ear rings with three ruby red stones on each from my partner Michael (HellBelly), chocs and a new Eskimo Joe cd from my son Craig, alcohol and clothing from Michaels parents and Gold Class Cinema Tickets from my Mum but nothing could top the arrival of my gorgeously perfect namesake Chloe Joy born at 8:43am to my son Craig and his wife Maria, a little sister for Caitlin. Thanks Craig and Maria for making my day so VERY VERY special.

NannaandChloe.jpgAplinFamily.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle

• 2 weeks later...

Ma belle fille, et mon beau fils.

P2050021.jpg

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote