To Flying Tench

Bob Bradford

thing is chesters, we know somewhere, no matter how slight, your tongue is usually firmly in your cheek. taking yourself too seriously is one thing we could never accuse you of

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww shucks ,i'm untying that rope and putting this toppling chair stra................................blerg huuuurrrgggg :o only joking the light fitting couldnt hold 18stone of misery :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Thank you Leon, I will investigate your suggestion, I am always willing to learn.

Kleinboet, Do the vast majority on this forum think I am wrong to suggest Flying Tench could do with some good angling advice from a qualified coach?

Some of the suggestions and advice from regular posters on here were quite absurd, no small wonder Flying Tench has not got a clue!

Edited by Bob Bradford

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

only 18? you've got a stone on me then :)

oh and tigger, i did see your remark earlier about me eating all the perch ;)

i'm getting the impression that basher bradford suffers from small man syndrome, i bet he's about 5'4

Thanks to all who gave advice.

I'll use the search facility to research it further.

Comus

:yeah:

Hi Comus,

I bought one of the most recent discussions on the subject of barbed hooks to the top of the board, 'specially for you :)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

only 18? you've got a stone on me then :)

oh and tigger, i did see your remark earlier about me eating all the perch ;)

i'm getting the impression that basher bradford suffers from small man syndrome, i bet he's about 5'4

Ahhh, that maybe so, but he has stated that he's got a LONG pole!! ;)

Well Bob, If you think we are all a bunch of incompetents, you know what to do - find a forum that have anglers with better knowledge and move, although I seriously doubt you will find one, and if you do and post the way you have on this one I would put money on it that you would be banned. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE FISHING FRATERNITY!! There are non-fishing people reading this thread!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

small men always do ;)

and welcome to AN cappy, good first post :)

remember when we had a barney on here klein? it was sorted because we were both wise enough to step back from it and listen to each other instead of

just banging our heads against the wall.

what's happening here is that everyone else has stepped back, while basher bradford bangs louder and louder to a diminishing audience