To Flying Tench

Bob Bradford

very clever bob, a smart move, ask me to do something you know i will have no interest in doing, then when i refuse, you can jump straight from your soapbox onto the moral highground, a place you obviously feel you belong.

it's good of everyone else to tolerate me though, and i thank them all for that.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was an olive branch Jeepster... and it still holds, my social skills may be lacking but I know enough to understand I have never met you and I could be in error, I for one am willing to take a chance, whats the worst that can happen ? we will get to go fishing at least!

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

i go fishing 3 or 4 times a week already bob, i don't need to spend time with people who send me abusive private messages just to get a day on the river

very clever bob, a smart move, ask me to do something you know i will have no interest in doing, then when i refuse, you can jump straight from your soapbox onto the moral highground, a place you obviously feel you belong.

it's good of everyone else to tolerate me though, and i thank them all for that.

S'right no need to thank me, must say I'm a bit dissapointed you are not up for a dawn showdown, had a picture in my mind that we could ALL come along and when we all start talking like well you know like real people do, face to face I will bet a pint of maggots that we would all get on like a house on fire. BTW when is the next Fish ? In 25th of this month I think, is there room for one more?

I have not been here all day rabbit, but my work depends very much on the weather,.

I hope Flying Tench reads and contributes to this post, afterall it was originally aimed at him, and I would like to hear what his views are, particularly if he would consider some proper angling tuition.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

Well at least tell me about your latest expedition, so that I can at least review my thoughts on you.

your arrogance is astounding, i don't for a moment care about your thoughts on me, and if i did, then they certainly shouldn't be judged by fishing stories.

oh and rabbit, there may be a spare place on the itchen fish in, i may not be able to go. i've given someone who asked a few weeks ago first refusal, but if you're interested, let me know

I have not been here all day rabbit, but my work depends very much on the weather,.

I hope Flying Tench reads and contributes to this post, afterall it was originally aimed at him, and I would like to hear what his views are, particularly if he would consider some proper angling tuition.

Me too... its been dry but windy here in Worcs / Glos, is wind a problem for you Bob? See we're smilin' :)

I agree I think it would be good to hear from him, talk about tossing a grenade into a room and legging it.

:lol: