Bob Bradford

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your arrogance is astounding, i don't for a moment care about your thoughts on me, and if i did, then they certainly shouldn't be judged by fishing stories.

oh and rabbit, there may be a spare place on the itchen fish in, i may not be able to go. i've given someone who asked a few weeks ago first refusal, but if you're interested, let me know

Thanks, but I was thinking Bob might want to go??

Edited by rabbit

Jeepster.package has been delivered ;)

Judy if you can't unhook the perch just whack it over the head hard so you cave its brains in first go then take it home n slow roast it with mushrooms, onions and a little garlic butter..........then again Sandtiger gave me a few ideas when he mentioned fava beans......

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Oh S*it! I'll have to back to the beginning now. :crazy:

what's the best way of cooking perch

Personally I like it lightly fried in butter, with some nice freshly baked granary bread THICKLY spread with best butter. :D:D

Oh a brace of them is even better. :)

Jeepster, is that true, if you cook the garlic too quickly that it imparts a bitter taste?

Edited by bushwacker

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Jeepster.package has been delivered ;)

Judy if you can't unhook the perch just whack it over the head hard so you cave its brains in first go then take it home n slow roast it with mushrooms, onions and a little garlic butter..........then again Sandtiger gave me a few ideas when he mentioned fava beans......

Don't think i could ever whack one over the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have eaten perch though ...very nice it was too!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)