To Flying Tench

Bob Bradford

I will take that as a negative then Jeepster... it never ceases to amaze me when someone has the guts to slag me off on the internet but does not have the bottle or gumption to meet me face to face, could it be I am correct jeepster ? was my one and only PM to you bang on the button? the offer still stands, I want to see with my own eyes your expertise in angling matters, you talk the talk, now walk the walk.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what the hell has my 'angling expertise' got to do with anything, i'm far from an expert angler, but then i never claimed to be.

i have no problem with meeting you, i'll PM you my address if you're that desperate to meet. i however have no interest in fishing with you

I am sure you are making a big mistake Jeepster, you might learn some valuable lessons, come on,meet me half way and lets have a good days fishing somewhere, I am extending my hand in friendship, how about it?

well bob, i go by the maxim keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but this time i think i'll maintain a discreet distance, i have nothing to gain from having a day with you picking fault with everything i do.

Oh come on Jeepster that was unfair! listen ,have you ever fished with a long roach pole? if not , i could show you, this is my final offer, if you decline at least do it gracefully.

the're not still called roach poles after all this time ,i'm sure pole makers would have fish specific poles as rods are but strange to use a "swimfeeder" on one ;) or perhaps fox make one just for wallingtonians

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Dunno. lets ask this bloke...

Bloody hell Jeepster is that you !!!!?

With respect you've eaten too many Perch :o

Only joking M8 :)

Tigger.

OI OI

i cant belive ive just sat & read 5 pages of total rubbish all this because someone killed ONE ( 1 ) fish

then you get a match-man of all people trying to tell you how to fish properly they do more damage to fish than anybody i know & dont start on me my skin's to thick.

i never read what f.t. asked for but if it was help then it sounds to me you FAILED misrably :(

:sun::sun:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Right - I have taken a deep breath, counted to 10 and will now try again.

BOB!! Will you please tell ME the CORRECT way to handle and return a deep hooked fish, I know that according to you it doesn't happen but I AM A NOVICE as it has happened to me.

Will you also tell me what your reaction would be if you were fishing and someone came up to you and went off pop, telling you that you don't know anything about fishing and you should get some professional training before putting your line in the water again!

I await your reply.

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription