Sorry Newt I tried

Orca

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many Thanks everyone especially to Newt, I would like to clear a few things up though.

I left the forum over a year ago due to getting nasty PM's from certain members.. all because My other half had annoyed them and I was seen as an easy target, I left quietly and only came back recently.

I had made a pm a few weeks ago to a member over abuse, that was although not directed at me, did affect me. The reply I got back just last night I can assure you was not one any of the males on here would wish their, wife's, daughters, mothers to have directed at them, especially as it was not in jest. I decided why should I accept it, and after posting why should I go again. Therefore I did send the pm to Newt.

FYI Tigger as you posted "Only trouble is you can't really tell someone what you think of them as they'll put it up on the board or tell the mods you've picked on them and sworn at them.

There are one or two people I would like to have PM'ed and told them what I think of them but stopped myself from doing so knowing full well that they would do this." believe me I have had a hell of a lot of posts on the forum and taken a lot of what you mention with a pinch of salt, but it was not what you describe.

Jan I think you'll find (that's if I'm right) that Chesters is using the very quaint British tone known as sarcasm, I believe it doesn't translate too well :D

Pleased you are staying around Linda,we need plenty of good honest fok on this forum and you my lady fall into that catagory :) As for Chesters he is pure quality,just a bit misunderstood at times.

If you get any more aggro tell uncle Snatcher and I will go around and put their lights out :boxing:

Welcome home Linda XXX

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

A landmark legal ruling ordering a woman to pay £10,000 in damages for defamatory comments posted on an internet chatroom site could trigger a rush of similar lawsuits, a leading libel lawyer warned today......

........Judge Alistair MacDuff said in the high court that Ms Williams was "particularly abusive" and "her statements demonstrated that ... she had no intention of stopping her libellous and defamatory behaviour".

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/stor...1737001,00.html

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Elton is a fat git who ate all MY steak pies, Newts a damned redneck YANK who couldn't fish to save his life, John S.....well lets just say one word...liquid......Alan Roe...luvley fella even if he dunna talk like what we does, Julian..well hes ok

Can't say anything about Si cos i don't know him.........the only other one.well we all knw Garfy warfy is just a likkle puddytat who tries to be a big man ;)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Guest Jan V
Jan I think you'll find (that's if I'm right) that Chesters is using the very quaint British tone known as sarcasm, I believe it doesn't translate too well :D

Linda, I have no problem with Chesters or what he writes. I have yet to see him personally "slam someone up against a wall" and take great joy out of it. I'm very familiar with sarcasm - I live with someone who can sling sarcasm at it's best. :headhurt: It's the creatures who prey on the people I care for that really p1ss me off along with others who have been banned numerous times and continue to return to create havoc.

Edited by Jan V

Well, that's it for you Trogg, me lad. Expect the legal papers in the post any day now.

I'm suing for $10,000,000,000 (errr, that's about £2 I think).

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Jan V
Well, that's it for you Trogg, me lad. Expect the legal papers in the post any day now.

I'm suing for $10,000,000,000 (errr, that's about £2 I think).

What? For telling the truth? :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Don't forget - I've lived with yuh and I've fished with yuh

Edited by Jan V

I can just imagine it now......

Newt

"dag nab it woman yuh dint have to go telling the damned Brit that"

Jan

"awwwwww no c'mon hunny you know i can't lie" ;)

oh BTW Unca Newt.....$10,000,000,000.....that wouldn't even pay your airfare over here to attend court for the hearing......init a shame you yanks can't have decent money ;)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them