I'm ONE happy bunny!

Chris Plumb

Tears of joy in the Plumb household this afternoon!!! :clap2::clap2: The club we've supported since childhood - I've had a season ticket for 25+ years (the wifes' had one for 35) and the boys were indoctrinated at the age of 3, are gonna be in the Premiership next season! Gonna take a few days to sink in - I'm already on the bubbly though!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Lets see if Reading can hang on to the one thing thats got them there, Steve Coppell.

Birmingham, if they stay up, Aston Villa and possibly Charlton ( if Curbs gets the England job) will be looking for new managers next season and will already have had a look at Steve Coppell. He's also worth a few bob on to become the England manager within the next ten years, good football brain and a good manager with an astute eye for a transfer bargain, I'm surprised no-ones snapped him up for a premiership position before now.

Enjoy next season, you might just do a Wigan and have a good un

Happy for you Chris :) Nice place Reading,my daughter lived there for a while,just round the corner from the Griffen pub :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

well done reading as a watford fan hoping to join you ,but good to see an unfashionable team, do so well playing great footbal, enjoy the moment and have fun next year .big al

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

Reading deserve their promotion,i hope they do well.

Great for Steve Coppell.

Congratulations and have a great time next season.

:clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Well done Reading, they deserve it. :thumbs:

I was hoping our lot were going to join you with automatic promotion, but they seem to have lost their way.

Never mind there's always the play-offs.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Lets hope they can stay up there and do a Wigan, have they got any decent players that could hold their own in the premiership? Have they got a sugar daddy?!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com