second hand air rifle needed

jeepster

Ah, yes, the 'Home International' shoots, I remember those, David, even though I was but a child at the time, obviously. (COUGH!!!!)

You and me both mate...

Happy days, mate - or 'daze' as it is now.

I was trying to think, it must have been about '87 :o I think I made it to 7th overall that weekend... my best ever at that level.

Wonder if my old guns would still be up to the job, I've heard it's not what you've got but how you use it ;)

Jon, you got a gun yet?

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mistake i think i worded it wrong it cost me £25 for the service....i wouldnt part with it for the world.....sorry to josh as well,

its a bit sentemental to me, but would anyone know if it is actualy worth anything?

Hey! NO PROBLEM!! And the price for the rifle?? I would ahve thought something from £125 to £200 if it is in VERY good nick and dependant on scope.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Ferret1959
still looking...........

You wanna borrow my Titan?

The divers bottle needs a test for a refill but these still a fair amount of air left.

May be down in a few weeks visiting the folks at Burnham. :)

After reading this thread again, it inspired me to get my Theoben Classic checked out.

I bought it from Ben Taylor of Theoben almost 20 years ago.

I popped it in to Ben the other day and it's still shooting at 11.8 ft/lbs after 20 years.

British engineering!! Not bad eh??

Ben valued it at £250 as it's in tip top condition.

So if you want a really good gun Jeeps? PM me for a photograph

Comes with a Tasco 4x32mm AG4x32 scope, gunbag and several tins of 22 pellets. I'll throw in a lamp if I can find it.

Colin

i'm hoping to get something sorted soon dave, these rabbits are taking over!

colin, sounds like an excellent gun, but i think i can only afford £150 tops, unless someone buys the fledger rod i'm selling :)

colin, sounds like an excellent gun, but i think i can only afford £150 tops, unless someone buys the fledger rod i'm selling :)

You can get a new BSA for that!

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

time for a AN easter shootin at jepps, get the kettle on,

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Jeeps,

I too have owned a BSA Meteor .22 for over 20 years now, given to me by my brother-in-law, I put an Ox main spring in and regularly cleaned it. Shot hundreds of rats up to 25 yds, I hadnt used it for about three years and last week my son came down to borrow it, I told him the sight might need adjusting.

Wrong! it was spot on and it's been ill treated in our move to a new house, so that speaks volumes. ;)