THIS SCUM NEEDS CATCHING

deanbmw

Hi all

casey i have my own justice and if one steps on my family i will use whatever i can to get rid of no hopers.

im a guy that sees people scurrying about stressing and stressing when in the end a big metiorite is gonna wipe all are asses:)

if these dumbass dropouts are picked up early enough its got some chance but as the social services are undermanned its an impossible job and these dumbasses walk free,but what really chaffs my ass is when these sick people cross the line and do this sort of crime (rape/murder/assult/etc etc)and the human rights still protects them

it should be like burgulars and in my house if one comes in then he has left the protection of the law when entering my home (with intent to steal or just entering without consent)

ive seen some real thick chav kids and im sure most have and most i know will think when walking towards a group of teenies("oh no can i bypass them without abuse being slung for no reason but enjoyment of the brats)

seggragation sounds better and works sometimes or atleast it gives them a chance to change a trend in the family(prison etc)

i could say there is still hope left for things to turn around but id be lying:)

mentally ill i maybe but not blind and forgiving im not even if they are damn repentant,sod the reform it fails 98% of the time,of which most reoffended weeks after being set free.

its all bollix:):):)up the revoulution:)hehe

sg

sg

Edited by billy5000

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy, you're gonna upset the ones who are devoted to the promotion of human welfare and their social reform back to the community no matter what their vile crime may be.

Someone comes along, shoots my dog, rapes my 8yr old daughter and suffocates the life out of my wife. Lo and behold! " THIS MAN REPENTSSSSS! HE IS SORRY FOR HIS DASTARDLY DEEDS, HE CAN BE SAVED"

bollllixxx!!!!!!!!! :schmoll:

Well it looks as if you managed to get the dictionary out. The reason that I hate the "do-gooder" epitaph is that it makes anyone else out to be some kind of "do-badder" or something. I suppose you are totally opposed to human welfare? Is our social system so good that it is beyond needing any reform? As far as letting crims out of prison early I am totally opposed, but I am not at all sure what the answer is.

One thing that is pretty certain though is that simply building bigger prisons to lock more people away for longer is not the solution. We already lock away almost twice as many people per/100,000 than most of our EU neigbours.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hi all

with more crims and less room in prison it presents a big problem but it doesnt help giving out cautions like its gonna help so your right it does need reforming but it will always come down to figures+lack of room and funds.

i cannot think of a reasonable solution which doesnt come back to the death penalty but thats me.

and thank god im not the one who has to do that job as its a very sticky postion of which your almost destined to fail and of which has the major players hesitant to hang themselfs using a weak plan to reform so it comes down to who will make the move and risk immbarrasment.

crime is in every country and delt with differantly but why does it seem soooo bad here when its probably the same everywhere.

because we tollerate or forced to tollerate it.

these dog beaters will lay in there beds and fell bad for an instant and its gone and its in a days fun

sod that arm the cops and have a kerfew on anyone under 21 and drinking up to 21 like other countrys like australia i think

or drafting:):)fodder

sg

Edited by billy5000

Will Brumagen Phil, I am sorry but I hate do gooders due to the fact that they DO NO GOOD. If I go along with what you say then these little s==t,s would be given hoildays, made to play with dogs, and all would be right with the world, sorry thats making this act not wrong but the way to go for more freebees. Its a reward for doing wrong.

Corydoras, the social system we have supports the morons, who don,t work, knock out god knows how many kids before they are 25, demand housing, more money, more of that. walk down any shopping centre durring the day and you will see these people who know nothing and will never know anything, The answer is simple no work, no money, no nothing.

They would not have time to get out of their brains on beer and drugs because like most of us they are to f==ked from working all day.

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

I reckon that it must all be the fault of the generation that are now in their 40s and 50s, and since I am 46 I must therefore include myself if I am going to make sweeping generalisations. :yeah:

I does seem to me however that an awful lot of folks who are roughly my age are making a real mess of bringing up their children.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Warning pic a bit upsetting http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006160566,00.html

these b'stards need catching, and quick.

if somebody knows or hears any "bragging" report it.

the poor little bleeder i bet that really hurt, bet_that_hurt.JPG

these people who done this need to be taken on holiday or put in a place where they can play computer-games and pool all day with free food etc.

or come to my world and see what they get, that bottle would be stuffed so far down there throats that the contents would be pouring out of there, well thats enough of that I'm sure.

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Guest Brumagem Phil

LOL, more testosterone and class biased ranting here I see!

NOT ONE OF YOU has actually made an honest suggestion of how we stop these stories appearing in the papers on an all too frequent basis.

A do gooder is someone who tries (often unsuccessfully I grant you) to find an answer to that question.

The opposite of a do gooder is someone like casey or kempo who thinks taking the bottle and ramming it down some yobbos throat will actually change something. All it actually does is takes you a step further down the ladder toward the yobbos level.

LOL, more testosterone and class biased ranting here I see!

NOT ONE OF YOU has actually made an honest suggestion of how we stop these stories appearing in the papers on an all too frequent basis.

A do gooder is someone who tries (often unsuccessfully I grant you) to find an answer to that question.

The opposite of a do gooder is someone like casey or kempo who thinks taking the bottle and ramming it down some yobbos throat will actually change something. All it actually does is takes you a step further down the ladder toward the yobbos level.

but surely if we stop these stories appearing in the papers then that is playing into the hands of these warp minded creatures,

surely we need to know what is going on in the real world, and if acted on in a reasonable way ie death by ball crushing vice instead of have a nice room for a year with a nice new (free laptop) and free food oh and you can go to your relatives wedding its ok, Shiite then surly it would stop this happening in the first please.

i bet there are lots of warped type people that would just love there crimes no to be published, and if we do revert to the ball crushing vice death thing it might just gain a few more votes for the government and stop these sick acts coming to light in the first place.

dont you agree,

or is there some other reason that you want these stories stopped from being highlighted.

please let me know i am curious.

Edited by kempo

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

ps, it is this mambee pambee governments way of dealing with these people that give people like me the views that i have on subjects like this.

I'm sorry to offend but that is just how this sad country has made me feel.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Guest Brumagem Phil
but surely if we stop these stories appearing in the papers then that is playing into the hands of these warp minded creatures,

surely we need to know what is going on in the real world, and if acted on in a reasonable way ie death by ball crushing vice instead of have a nice room for a year with a nice new (free laptop) and free food oh and you can go to your relatives wedding its ok, Shiite then surly it would stop this happening in the first please.

i bet there are lots of warped type people that would just love there crimes no to be published, and if we do revert to the ball crushing vice death thing it might just gain a few more votes for the government and stop these sick acts coming to light in the first place.

dont you agree,

or is there some other reason that you want these stories from being highlighted.

please let me know i am curious.

I'll ignore your last remark as its scurilous!

Are you suggesting that mega punishments stop people committing crime? ROFL, try looking at the USA and its crime rate and thats with their heavy sentencing and 3 strikes and your out policy.

I'm not trying to suggest all these kids need to be sent on safaris BUT I do believe it should be an option for some individuals. For others, such a tactic would not alter their behaviour and would simply be used as a cheap holiday, and these people need the boot camp type approach to teach them discipline and self worth.

Either way I think my suggestions are a bit more intelligent than you ramming a beer bottle down someones throat or placing their balls in a vice.

Tell me, what do you consider more important, punishing the yob for doing this or altering his thinking and behaviour so he voluntarily doesnt do it again and stops other doing so?

No need to answer, I can see you have the beer bottle in your hand already............