THIS SCUM NEEDS CATCHING

deanbmw

if that is referring to my post,

what do you think we should do with the evil dog murdering child raping murderers out there. ?

if not

ignore it.

Yes, it was referring to your post. I don't know you, don't know anything about you apart from what I read on here and that post made you sound just like the sort of scum that would commit the acts you'r so vehement about.

What do I think should be done with dog killers, child rapists and murderers?

I think that they should be caught, tried and punished under the law. I have no problem with hard labour and I think that a life sentence should mean just that.

Am I a do gooder? well if the alternative is being a "do badder" then I suppose I am, although I fail to see what that has to do with this particular subject. This appalling crime was not commited by "do gooders" but by the product of the instant gratification society we live in. It's well documented and proven that violence breeds violence and post such as yours, and others, are neither clever nor helpful. Nothing more than loud mouthed posturing (just my opinion you understand)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(just my opinion you understand)

No 'tis mine too. Bear in mind this is from someone who also opines that by merely not broadcasting ones SSID one has a secure WLAN

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Yes, it was referring to your post. I don't know you, don't know anything about you apart from what I read on here and that post made you sound just like the sort of scum that would commit the acts you'r so vehement about.

I think that they should be caught, tried and punished under the law. I have no problem with hard labour and I think that a life sentence should mean just that.

Am I a do gooder? well if the alternative is being a "do badder" then I suppose I am, although I fail to see what that has to do with this particular subject. This appalling crime was not commited by "do gooders" but by the product of the instant gratification society we live in. It's well documented and proven that violence breeds violence and post such as yours, and others, are neither clever nor helpful. Nothing more than loud mouthed posturing (just my opinion you understand)

the trouble is the law doesent work ,you kill and your out in most cases before the greiving family gets any help with their problems .

take the chap in the paper today killed by two doctors in 2000 ,its now 2006 the hospital gets a fine of a hundred thousand pounds ,no bosses sacked and everything is now hunky dorey in their eyes.

you kill you suffer the same end ,you torture you get tortured etc .pain is the only real punishment and if its long and drawn out the better .if your in prison you dont re-offend so make sentences longer or if theres no doupt the persons a killer top them ,it wont stop others killing but it WILL stop the guilty one doing it again ,theres nothing wrong with revenge so hand child mollesters over to the parents and you can bet they wont reoffend ever again

;)

once you give more rights to convicts than their victims then your up **** street, at the moment thats how things are, hopefully in the future the victims or their famililies will have a say to what happens to the guilty so build gallows and bigger prisons now and leave a bin for the cell door keys to get thrown in

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I blame the looney liberal, politicaly correct, human rights folks.

Parents can't disipline their children, neither can the schools that have their hands tied behind their backs, the police can't be bothered as they'll have to do some real work instead of sitting in lay-bys and writing speeding tickets, the judges have no grasp on reality, and most of all the EU burocrats think-up our laws based on protecting the criminal and sod the victim.

Any criminal should forfeit any human rights, they don't play by the rules so the rules shouldn't protect them.

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

its not the human rights lot ,theve always been around (usually religeous types with short memories) its the prats that listen to their crap and enact on it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I blame the looney liberal, politicaly correct, human rights folks.

Parents can't discipline their children, neither can the schools that have their hands tied behind their backs, the police can't be bothered as they'll have to do some real work instead of sitting in lay-bys and writing speeding tickets, the judges have no grasp on reality, and most of all the EU burocrats think-up our laws based on protecting the criminal and sod the victim.

I am no lover of the loony or the liberal, or even the PC much of the time. I do however believe in human rights.

I don't agree that parents can't discipline their children, I just don't happen to think that disciplining them has to mean hitting them. I went to a school that believed in corporal punishment and given my dreadful behaviour was often on the receiving end of being hit with a wide variety of implements. Looking back I think that the majority of the teachers who enjoyed doing that should probably have been locked up, they were sick nasty little bullies. Did it make us better people, I think not :(

I don't agree at all with your assessment of the Police, many of them I speak to say they are incredibly frustrated at the sentences the criminals they bring to justice receive, so I obviously have to agree on your comment on judges. In most cases the laws are adequate, they just need to be enforced.

Lastly your comment on European beaurocrats, they dont (yet) make laws, but as long as we have the best goverment money can buy, it's only a matter of time :headhurt:

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Guest rabbit

This thread was a depiction of an act of extreme cruelty on a dog. How come it has been turned into attacks on people who are innocent. Its the same old sort of chest beating and rants from the same old few. Do something constuctive, involve a few members who live in the area, be positive for a change. What do you think Who's up for it??

i beg to differ a high proportion of our laws are made by unelected euro polititions and they cannot be vetoed so totally unacountable ,our tone loves them so hardly gives breath before putting them into our laws.

notice the "spiel" about putting the police and ambulance into larger multi force groups ,more value for money the government say ,bullshine its the steady regionalisation of england that europe demands.

the north was asked if they wanted it !!!they didnt ,no such thing down here unfortunatly we got it anyway without a vote

well i am not the sort of scum that would commit these kind of act I'm quite the opposite, and anyone who defends of tries to give these people a lesser sentence than what they deserve (and that is death to rid the world of this scum) must surly be or take part in the same kind of actions as theses people.

what they are doing is slaughter, and if you think these people can be educated away from these acts then why hasn't it worked up to date, why do we still see all this bad stuff still going on.

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Guest tigger
I am no lover of the loony or the liberal, or even the PC much of the time. I do however believe in human rights.

I don't agree that parents can't discipline their children, I just don't happen to think that disciplining them has to mean hitting them. I went to a school that believed in corporal punishment and given my dreadful behaviour was often on the receiving end of being hit with a wide variety of implements. Looking back I think that the majority of the teachers who enjoyed doing that should probably have been locked up, they were sick nasty little bullies. Did it make us better people, I think not :(

When I was at school the only thing that stopped me and the rest of my mates from running total riot was the Cane and other forms of violent punishment and we would still have a laugh about getting it after.

Without this kind of proper dicipline kids can just do and say as they please.

PC rubbish has caused all this disrespect and lack of disciplin.

A kick up the arse never did anyone any harm, just brings them back down to earth.