THIS SCUM NEEDS CATCHING

deanbmw

I'll ignore your last remark as its scurilous!

Are you suggesting that mega punishments stop people committing crime? ROFL, try looking at the USA and its crime rate and thats with their heavy sentencing and 3 strikes and your out policy.

I'm not trying to suggest all these kids need to be sent on safaris BUT I do believe it should be an option for some individuals. For others, such a tactic would not alter their behaviour and would simply be used as a cheap holiday, and these people need the boot camp type approach to teach them discipline and self worth.

Either way I think my suggestions are a bit more intelligent than you ramming a beer bottle down someones throat or placing their balls in a vice.

Tell me, what do you consider more important, punishing the yob for doing this or altering his thinking and behaviour so he voluntarily doesn't do it again and stops other doing so?

No need to answer, I can see you have the beer bottle in your hand already............

sorry but i have to put finger to keyboard here,

for years we have tried your ways to send these people to probation and to safaries to try to work out what made them do it and to show them that there is a nice world out there and we all like cake, but it DONT friggin work.

take a trip to the london dungeons and see what our (if you are from the uk) relitives had to go through.

there was a lot less crime in thoes days as they new what was coming.

even the usa 3 strikes and your out is a load of tosh.

if you are the guily party then you pay with your life, whatch the crime rate drop then i bet you a quid it would.

ps do you mean scurrilous. ?

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
if you are the guily party then you pay with your life, whatch the crime rate drop then i bet you a quid it would.

More rubbish.......you can shoot pople in the US and SA but they both have hideous crime rates.

Get it into your mind its not about punishment, its about rehabilitation.

do gooders are bored good people who think too much:)

as for the opposite sod knows yet!!:)

sg

Thats the best definition I've heard yet! The opposite according to your definition could be an enthusiastic bad person who does not think enough.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Thats the best definition I've heard yet! The opposite according to your definition could be an enthusiastic bad person who does not think enough.

rehabilitation just creates housing problems and water shortages for us good people, kill them all.

and then rehabilitate those who think these people can come around with a little help from the state.

it dont work man just accept it, (you ain't a probation officer by any chance are you ) as you would be out of a job eh.

as they need shooting to, look at the poor girls who died at the hands of these animals who were being so called helped onto the strait and narrow road.

give it up man and kill them all...

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

More rubbish.......you can shoot pople in the US and SA but they both have hideous crime rates.

Get it into your mind its not about punishment, its about rehabilitation.

I disagree, it should be punishment, just not vengeance. If I got my hands on the sh!ts that did that to a dog I'd break their legs with a pinch bar.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

take a trip to the london dungeons and see what our (if you are from the uk) relitives had to go through.

there was a lot less crime in thoes days as they new what was coming.

What the biggest load of cobblers I've ever read. There was more violent crime in pre-victorian times. Most of it unpunished. Child rape was prevalent, as was murder. Muggings were a hazard of daily life. Do you know what changed that situation? Social reform! You know the sort of thing...... housing, sanitation, education.

Ghandi would have just loved the Nazis.....and he must have had a very rose tinted view if India.

even animals are treated better than the "untouchables" so perhaps mr ghandi should have thought first before speaking ;)

its nothing new the chances of being caught are rare of being punished rarer ,there evil people out there now and there will be in the future ,perhaps a tour or a war zone would improve their attitude or more hopefully put a notch on someone elses gun butt :angry:

i expect "boredom" or "broken family" will arise if their ever caught and our silly JP's will except the words of the tax payer provided defence .i grew up in a "broken family" although not in the sense nowadays ,my old man was in the navy and didnt leave till i was 9 whilst not the same as a fatherless family i only knew him as a kid as a stranger in a funny uniform and in reality never bonded with him (i did respect him though once i grew up) and as for boredem there was bugger all in the fifties when i was a kid ,certainly no diversions as there are today and books were the way to learn (unless you learned from hours of the potters wheel on telly) .but respect for others was deeply instilled and others meant their property to ,it would havebeen unthinkable for me (or anyone i knew) to abuse animals because they belonged to someone else.

it seems everyone is getting shallower and shallower their prestigue is only provable by getting or doing something illegal .

we went window shopping for something to do ,we looked, we wished but that was it end of story ,if you couldnt afford it you forgot it ,you certainly wouldnt beat a granny up to get it and you certainly wouldnt kill her dog because you were bored or depressed because you couldnt get what you wanted.

ids get far too much today were spoiling them and forgetting that NOT getting something is just as valid as getting it in their upbringing ,"spare the rod ,spoil the child" is an age old saying just as true today as in the past.

theres evil spoilt people out there and more each year ,not satisfied with what they have they want more and couldnt care less who suffers for their fun ,those "hard" persons hopefully will get their just deserves but it certainly wont be at the hands of the law

:angry:

i'm not inplying everything was good and clean in the 50's when i was a kid but such things never existed in anyone i knew but no doupt did else where, without the media coverage coverage today it would be over looked and just be a statistic amoungst thousands of others :(

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What the biggest load of cobblers I've ever read. There was more violent crime in pre-victorian times. Most of it unpunished. Child rape was prevalent, as was murder. Muggings were a hazard of daily life. Do you know what changed that situation? Social reform! You know the sort of thing...... housing, sanitation, education.

housing, sanitation, education. oh yea it has really changed things eh,read the post,

the only thing that has changed is the punishment, what happens now is the criminals all have housing, sanitation, education. and no punishment.. so as i said go back to the old times and crush there balls in a vice.

Child rape , Murder. Muggings they all still go on today but the punishment is nothing like what they used to get.

so they had there nice homes and nice life and that wasn't good enough so

kill them

There was more violent crime in pre-victorian times. but our detectives are more clued up nowdays and tend to catch a few more criminals. so,

kill them

Edited by kempo

IPB Image
IPB Image

Congratulations, the most incredibly stupid post I have seen on this site. Any idea when you get your brain back from the pawn shop :(

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Congratulations, the most incredibly stupid post I have seen on this site. Any idea when you get your brain back from the pawn shop :(

if that is referring to my post,

what do you think we should do with the evil dog murdering child raping murderers out there. ?

if not

ignore it.

IPB Image
IPB Image