THIS SCUM NEEDS CATCHING

deanbmw

well i am not the sort of scum that would commit these kind of act I'm quite the opposite, and anyone who defends of tries to give these people a lesser sentence than what they deserve (and that is death to rid the world of this scum) must surly be or take part in the same kind of actions as theses people.

what they are doing is slaughter, and if you think these people can be educated away from these acts then why hasn't it worked up to date, why do we still see all this bad stuff still going on.

I didn't say that you were the type to commit this type of act, I said that to someone who doesn't know you you sound just like the type.

I havn't seen anyone try to defend the actions of these scum (yes, I agree) but do you really believe the death sentence is appropriate for killing a dog?

Tigger, well done, you got all the way to post 49 before you blamed immigrants, that must be a record for you!

Don't remember seeing any mention of immigrants in the original story but I'm sure you've given it lots of thought and I'm sure your right.

So, what should we do then, kill all the immigrants, just in case?

Well, I'm off for a lay down, now what did Matron do with my medication, it's been a long day.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tried and punished under the law. I have no problem with hard labour

hard labour dont make me laugh, ian Huntley kills two little girls and sits in his sell playing xbox games.

think about the hard labour now. them lil sweeties are dead and so should every other person who takes a life.

a life for a life. if you want to play the game and you lose then pay the fore-fit, its quite simple.

unless you have certain tendancies... :wallbash:

dog, cat human any life is in the game. you play, you lose, you die.

it might stop the players.

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

When I was at school the only thing that stopped me and the rest of my mates from running total riot was the Cane and other forms of violent punishment and we would still have a laugh about getting it after.

It obviously worked then????

Without this kind of proper dicipline kids can just do and say as they please.

So getting the cane at school stopped all sorts of bad behaviour. So there was no crime in the country until the 80s then :headhurt:

PC rubbish has caused all this disrespect and lack of disciplin.

A kick up the arse never did anyone any harm, just brings them back down to earth.

So you think that we should all kick children as a cure for the countries ills?

I would have to give that one some serious thought. You don't think that maybe that might make them more likely to be violent towards others that they can easily dominate, like small dogs for instance?

When I was at school the only thing that stopped me and the rest of my mates from running total riot was the Cane and other forms of violent punishment and we would still have a laugh about getting it after.

Without this kind of proper dicipline kids can just do and say as they please.

PC rubbish has caused all this disrespect and lack of disciplin.

A kick up the arse never did anyone any harm, just brings them back down to earth.

here here, :yeah:

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

hard labour dont make me laugh, ian Huntley kills two little girls and sits in his sell playing xbox games.

think about the hard labour now. them lil sweeties are dead and so should every other person who takes a life.

a life for a life. if you want to play the game and you lose then pay the fore-fit, its quite simple.

unless you have certain tendancies... :wallbash:

dog, cat human any life is in the game. you play, you lose, you die.

it might stop the players.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you or doesn't agree with killing has "certain tendencies"??

Another insightful observation :(

no what he is saying is that when we were at school we had discipline unlike the pampered over-bullied schools of now-days.

and the cane did me the world of good, it taught me not to mess with the authority.

what have they got now,

1 hours detention for tying a needy girl to a post and hitting her with sticks.

think about it.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you or doesn't agree with killing has "certain tendencies"??

Another insightful observation :(

not at-all, its just that they must be agreeing or participating in something else.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Guest tigger

I would have to give that one some serious thought. You don't think that maybe that might make them more likely to be violent towards others that they can easily dominate, like small dogs for instance?

It never made me do small dogs or anyone or thing I could dominate any harm!

I think you are one of those doo gooder thingys along with one or two others on this thread!!

[edited - John S]

It never made me do small dogs or anyone or thing I could dominate any harm!

I think you are one of those doo gooder thingys along with one or two others on this thread!!

[edited - John S]

As I've already stated, If the alternative to a being a "do gooder" is being a "do badder" then I am quite pleased to be thought of as a "do gooder"

Which one are you?

I notice that John edited your post, I hope that wasn't to spare my feelings. I've been insulted by experts so you've got no chance :rolleyes:

Guest tigger
Wake up, get a life! Anyone from the EU coming here to live work or whatever are not immigrants.

Your another one of those do gooder thingy types who likes to wind everyone up I mentioned earlier!

Were you a prefect at school ?

Tell tail or maybe a grass.

This thread is within a gnat's fart of getting closed. I've already edited or deleted some posts (and also deleted a couple that were replies to ones I'd previously deleted (if that makes sense!)) and don't want to spend the remainder of my evening doing the same.

Keep it friendly or this thread disappears.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.