whos out at easter?

captain cojones

right... a lot of us have a few days off at easter. whos got plans to do what, fishing wise?

weve got relatives over at the moment, but ive told them all ive got to work on friday!

im really off for the day after a few mullet. :lol:

who else is out?

cheers dave :)

I'm going to venture out on Friday with the fly rod for the first time this year. Not expecting much as the sea temperature is still low, but a few small Bass have been reported and it will be worth it just to get back into the swing of things before the 'season' really gets going.

right... a lot of us have a few days off at easter. whos got plans to do what, fishing wise?

weve got relatives over at the moment, but ive told them all ive got to work on friday!

im really off for the day after a few mullet. :lol:

who else is out?

cheers dave :)

:clap2: I've got a club shore match Saturday and was out in a boat tomorrow but not felt too good all day today so I cancelled but I bet I feel OK tomorrow. :clap2:

3 Days of fishing for me :clap2:

Skate,Wrasse and Conger are what I'm aiming to get and anything else would be great if it chose to take the bait

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

If the weather holds I couid go out on my first trip of the year from Lyme on Friday

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Out all weekend with the targets been the same as Orca's.

Skate would be nice but would also like a blackmouth dogfish and a decent conger. The only conger I have had so far was doing an impression of a shoelace.

Are the wrasse around at the moment Orca? thought they were a mid summer species :huh:

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

My mate is picking up his brand spanking new Merry Fisher 605 today. Saturday we are going to try a couple of marks between swanage and St Albans head, trying to sniff out some early Bream, chance of a ray or eel.

Weather looks great, roll on the weekend.

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time