arrogance?

*Ant*

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4916614.stm

Since the main parties show nothing but contempt for the voters, for the 1st time, i'll vote for the party that is not hell bent on destroying the culture and heritage of the country I call home. :thumbs:

"What we are trying to do is preserve the traditional culture and identity of Britain" - Phil Edwards BNP

It's a sad day when the only political party I can relate to is the only one likely to release the above statement.

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad innit ?

I have actually found myself agreeing with the greater part of what they have to have to say for the past 4 or 5 years.

The only problem I have is that I despise and detest the rest of what they have to say and the frequently obnoxious people that I see saying it.

I don't think I could vote for them though because much as I might like to see them strong enough to influence policy, I'd hate to think that I was part of putting them in power if ever they got into government.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sad innit ?

I have actually found myself agreeing with the greater part of what they have to have to say for the past 4 or 5 years.

The only problem I have is that I despise and detest the rest of what they have to say and the frequently obnoxious people that I see saying it.

I don't think I could vote for them though because much as I might like to see them strong enough to influence policy, I'd hate to think that I was part of putting them in power if ever they got into government.

Exactly my own thoughts Ken but I see it as a protest vote.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Good luck, :2:

In the 2005 general election, the party raised its total number of votes by 0.5% to gain 0.7%

<_<

At that meterioric rush of popularity it won't be long before they're a major force in British politics and pushing for a place at the round table.

Mind you King Arthur and the rest of the knights might be a bit miffed

Guest tigger
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4916614.stm

Since the main parties show nothing but contempt for the voters, for the 1st time, i'll vote for the party that is not hell bent on destroying the culture and heritage of the country I call home. :thumbs:

"What we are trying to do is preserve the traditional culture and identity of Britain" - Phil Edwards BNP

It's a sad day when the only political party I can relate to is the only one likely to release the above statement.

Yeah I know what you mean. They were the only party in my local area who were prepared to fight for greenbelt land, the local school, local old folks home and against the closure of our hospital.

I voted for them but the only thing is on this site I had the PC sheep brigade jumping down my throat for daring to support a non-PC party. To me it's the manifesto that's the important thing. I'm not interested in following the PC view.

Tigger.

To me it's the manifesto that's the important thing. I'm not interested in following the PC view.

And the mainstream parties had better wake up to that increasingly popular consensus pretty quickly methinks.....

Paul

And the mainstream parties had better wake up to that increasingly popular consensus pretty quickly methinks.....

they will all wake up and stand on your doorstep agreeing with everything you say and spout reams of things that will allay your fears and put things right untill the after the election that is then its back to exactly or worse than it is now ,its time people cottened on to the fact that parliament/government workers are purely in it for themselves and what they can get out of it and willingly use the voters to achieve it and once used discarded untill their needed again :rolleyes:

and the smucks that vote fall for it every time :wallbash:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That's my point and the whole crux of the matter Chesters old boy....people may just be getting fed up of falling for it time and time again and could be soon looking at an alternative.....and it ain't going to be the Liberals.

Paul